Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore and Andre Johnson heading to Indy (Report)

Dustin

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Gore on Andre Johnson joining him on the #Colts: "I would LOVE for Andre to be here, but he's his own man."

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala)

March 11, 2015

Frank Gore on Andre Johnson: "I know he's playing the game to win a championship... We both feel the Colts have a great chance to do that."

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala)

March 11, 2015

OK, so we keep hearing that AJ has other interested teams. That is no surprise, but who are they? A level of competition we should be stressed out about or what?

Could be jacking his price up.  If his agent is getting calls from other teams they might be giving him higher offers and he would then use that to try to up the offers from the Colts.

OK, so we keep hearing that AJ has other interested teams. That is no surprise, but who are they? A level of competition we should be stressed out about or what?

I don't know for sure but I would suspect that NE is interested. If they don't land Andre Johnson, then they will most likely target Percey Harvin. I think Andre has some interest in NE as well, since he wants a ring. I heard that Seattle is another interested party via NFLN.

I don't know for sure but I would suspect that NE is interested. If they don't land Andre Johnson, then they will most likely target Percey Harvin. I think Andre has some interest in NE as well, since he wants a ring. I heard that Seattle is another interested party via NFLN.

OK, now I'm stressed out! :beg:

http://stampedeblue.com  >> Update: Andre Johnson Still in Indianapolis, Colts Still Pursuing Him http://buzztap.com/-a90p72 

0 replies1 retweet1 favorite
 Retweet1
 Favorite1
More

It is good that he is still here. Grigson should have a good idea as to what other teams are willing to pay him.

Maclin went for $11 mil. per year, Cobb for $10 mil. per year, so I am thinking 3 yrs. $21 mil. at least for Andre Johnson???

It is good that he is still here. Grigson should have a good idea as to what other teams are willing to pay him.

Maclin went for $11 mil. per year, Cobb for $10 mil. per year, so I am thinking 3 yrs. $21 mil. at least for Andre Johnson???

I'd be more than happy with that deal. I'd even be ok with 3 yrs $24-25 mil

My guess is that we're looking at around 8 to 11 per...minimum 3 yrs

So guys is it safe to say that if a deal with andre isn't in place when he leaves indy then he won't be a colt? PLEASE GRIGSON THIS IS KILLING ME. Just get andre even it means paying 2 or 3 mil over the top.

We desperately need him. We've got no one apart from TY at WR. AJ would be so good in a colts uniform.

Someone tell me something to give me encouragement because I'm losing more hope second by second

So guys is it safe to say that if a deal with andre isn't in place when he leaves indy then he won't be a colt? PLEASE GRIGSON THIS IS KILLING ME. Just get andre even it means paying 2 or 3 mil over the top.

We desperately need him. We've got no one apart from TY at WR. AJ would be so good in a colts uniform.

Someone tell me something to give me encouragement because I'm losing more hope second by second

i don't think we can say that for sure. It sounds like Johnson is determined to take his time here and isn't going to be presured to sign anywhere. He might visit everyone and look at the offers and take the one he likes the most. I think some patience is needed here from fans.

Guys being serious here. Apparently AJ is in New Orleans now visiting saints. All over twitter Must of left indy already without any deal. I was dreading this news for 24 hours I've remained hopeful. wth DIDN'T GRIGSON GET THE DEAL DONE.

Source?

Guys being serious here. Apparently AJ is in New Orleans now visiting saints. All over twitter Must of left indy already without any deal. I was dreading this news for 24 hours I've remained hopeful. wth DIDN'T GRIGSON GET THE DEAL DONE.

For something that's "all over twitter" it's weird I haven't read a single mention of it. 

Not sure what he's doing down in NO. That team is going nowhere.

Nfl network live is talking about him still being in Indy. I've searched twitter...not a word of him in NO...