Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dustin

Frank Gore and Andre Johnson heading to Indy (Report)

It's not the size of the plane, it's how you use it.

You have a way with words CL; Either that, or you & I possess the same twisted sense of humor.  :P  SW1 needed a darn good laugh today. Thanks man. 

After all, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. A clean one or a...well, you get the idea...

So is Wilfork and Rolle next?  They're U boys too...  and Gore and AJ said old relationships w/ Chuck Pagano, Chudzinski big part in choosing the Colts.  #12 and a shot at the Championship the others.

Yay, I got it right!!! LOL :)

Yep, I guessed it at 2:34 pm

Chad should get a prize for that getting AJ's numbers down correctly contract wise. Even on the Price Is Right TV game show if a contestant bids correctly, they are given an extra $100 bucks man. 

I'm just looking out for ya Chad. Sorry everyone. I'm just in a very sarcastic mood right now. My bad. I'll get serious in a minute. I promise. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You want me to explain why comparing Peyton Manning and Chad Kelly is a terrible analogy??
    • Didn't you just describe 70% of all Twitter users? 
    • I wonder which account is Kevin Bowen on here? He seems often to quote stuff I read here first.  Anyone else notice that? I wouldn't be surprised if he's either lurking or he's one of the regulars here.  
    • Mayfield and Rogers equal?    "You can't be serious!" -John McEnroe 
    • Yeah, if you ALSO take away his 3 best linemen you might approximate what Luck was dealing with his first 3 years.  Then we'd see an apples to apples type comparison to Luck's early years and his.  I think Mahomes deserves attention, but he had a stacked deck on Offense.  He also has the best TE in the league.  So arguably his top 3 weapons were in the top 5 in their positions, and Luck hasn't had any of that EVER, not even last year.  Sure, Luck finally had a line, but TY is on nobodies Top 5 list outside of this message board, and Ebron isn't deserving of a Top 5 listing wiht a blip on his resume.  Mack is a nice RB but far from Top 5 at this point.  Even though Luck STILL won't have 3 Top 5's this year, I think the scales are a bit more balanced this time around so I look forward to seeing which one excels.  If Mahomes puts up similar numbers without Hunt or Hill, (even though Kelce and their replacement back are still as good or better as our guys) then he'll unquestionably be the top QB in the league, in my view, over everyone on the list in pure talent/ability.   Rogers may have BEEN the most talented ever, but he's had some terrible seasons of late.  He'll be re-establishing his greatness as well and he has some new weapons this year to help him do that.  Same with Brady.   We'll also get a good look at Ben R. without Brown to see if he keeps up his performance.  We're lucky that Luck will get to prove it against many of those rated higher than him.  And likely, should we play well in the Playoffs, he'll have to prove it against Brady.  I would love to see Luck win against Brady in their only playoff meeting likely remaining should it happen. 
  • Members

• drakau

drakau 4

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 5,236

• ColtJax

ColtJax 69

• ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie
    • jvan1973