Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jason Cole: Colts top suiters for Suh and Hardy. (Merge)

RealityIsLuck

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do realize that these "rumors" are only because the Colts have a lot of cap room right? Every time a big FA hits the market you're going to hear some story about how the Colts are favorites to land said player.

Jags don't get the same rumors and they have 67 million

We really DON`T have a lot of money.
Luck & Hilton will eat up over half of it so won`t it be saved for them?
Then Allen, Fleener.

My guess a New D-Lineman in FA for over $5M per. And a WR vet that may cost some $$ on what is really a 2 yr deal.
 And a bunch of roster filling pieces after that.
  Kinda hoping for a Cherilus health cut so a RT maybe also.

FWIW from a Panthers fan:

Jason Cole has a source in the Hardy camp and has broken a few things on him well before anyone had it so I'm inclined to believe Hardy to Colts part is true.

He reported that the accuser in his DV case wouldn't show for the trial and that he was going to New York to meet with the NFL and no one else did. In addition, Bill Voth, the best Panthers guy, has said Cole has a source connected to Hardy.

This would be one of the greatest things that's ever happened. Look. Hardy may be a crappy guy, but we don't really even know that for sure. what we do know is he would help our pass rush tremendously. He'd most likely come in and get 12 plus sacks. So I'll take him. 

lmao thanks. I have no worries about Hardy learning the defense rather if his size, play style, and athleticism will fit well in 3-4. And I'm not concerned about Suh.

I also am concerned with hardy fitting I'd hate to take the possible baggage he might have then him not really work out as an OLB

Jags don't get the same rumors and they have 67 million

Should have said "We are the best team with a lot of cap room" so every free agent and player on the trading block that hasn't won a superbowl yet is interested in playing in Indy.

lmao thanks. I have no worries about Hardy learning the defense rather if his size, play style, and athleticism will fit well in 3-4. And I'm not concerned about Suh.

well when we switch to 4-3 at times, we can have a line of mathis jones suh hardy. good luck blocking that

I don't get why some of you don't want Suh. He's the 2nd best D-Lineman in the league. I mean he's one of the most dominate defensive players in the last several years actually. Who cares if he plays a little dirty, we need some mean players. He would give us that mean streak we've been lacking on defense. He's a complete and total game wrecking machine and he's in his freaking prime. The money isn't a big deal. The cap's went up 20 million in the last 2years. It'll go up another 10 million next year.