Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats Patriots fan....yeah I will say it ;)

Jules

Yes it was a great game, and that halftime show rocked. 

Can't dis the Patriots at all after overcoming a 10 point trail like that and then destroying the #1 ranked defense. 

I really enjoyed this SB, and I'm glad it was NE there. Don't know if any other AFC team would have gave Seattle the game they deserved to lose. 

thank you.

i hope peyton wins 1 more before he hangs up and i wish you the best with future HOFer andrew luck.  

i have nothing against the great peyton manning and colts organization.  i'll enjoy this SB and hopefully colts/pats rivalry takes off once again.  you guys have a great thing going and future is bright.   get that running game fixed and draft wisely.   build a tough & hungry team and you guys will go far. 

good luck to you guys.  

Edited by 21isSuperman

I can't think of anything nice to say and if I start swearing Nadine will give another warning shot....so I'll just post this Blueberry pancake recipe.

Ingredients:
1 1/ 4 all-purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

1) Large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar.
2) Small bowl mix egg, and milk. Combine both steps then Add fresh Blueberries

Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

Enjoy

Thank you Jules! I lost 10 pounds watching the game! The colts are going to be better than ever.

You will be our obstacle for a while. ;) I feel good about playing anyone in the AFC but NE and Pittsburgh. Baltimore is tough too.......depending on whether it is home or away.

Man what a game though. Holy crap. That final drive would have killed me if it was the Colts. lmao  

I'm still not saying anything nice to them. They're still going to get the Yankees, Cowboys, and Lakers treatment from me.

I don't have a pancake recipe like the other guy here, but...

I still love Massachusetts and will always call it home? Does that count?

Hey Patriots fans....

Go Red Sox? Celtics? Bruins (although I don't follow much hockey, I only watch it during the playoffs)?

I am glad I am not a Patriots fan, because I would have turned the TV off after the miracle catch to put it down by the goal line. How is a team going to lose when you have a catch like that. Like Tyree, that is destiny. Then I would have turned it on and been going crazy that Belichick did not call a timeout after the first down play to take it to the one. As I saw those seconds tick down I was thinking why are you not taking timeouts to give Brady time for a field goal. I thought Beast mode for sure would have a couple shots, and he is unstoppable at times. So, basically I would have had a heart attack before watching an incredible moment for Pats fans. I do not like the Patriots, but I do admire the coach and the QB for what they have been able to do. I believe if he played Chess, he would be a grand master. Congrats Pats, and enjoy. I am hoping this will be the last one, and Luck will return us to the SB numerous times in the future. It was a great game to watch!

Honestly, I am impressed. Great game AND halftime show.

Honestly I didn't know who Kate Perry was until I saw here in that knock out football dress in the interview with Deion but that was an excellent half time show. I'm wondering was she scared being up in the trapeze- strapped in or not. Very impressed with her.

And thanks Jules- classy as always. And that is the first time I have use classy on this forum in..umm..14 years ;)

I'm still not saying anything nice to them. They're still going to get the Yankees, Cowboys, and Lakers treatment from me.

I don't have a pie recipe like the other guy here, but...

I still love Massachusetts and will always call it home? Does that count?

Hey Patriots fans....

Go Red Sox? Celtics? Bruins (although I don't follow much hockey, I only watch it during the playoffs)?

<sigh> I guess that's counts ;)

It was a Great game.   I can't even imagine how I would have felt if I was a fan of either team, but guessing it would have ended with a trip to the ER.   :P

I still can't get over that last play call by the Seahawks, or the brawl that broke out afterwards.   I was speechless, and that doesn't happen often.

Congratulations to the Pats, and their fans.    

I saw that Brady was 12/14 for 123 yards in the 4th quarter or something rather.  That last Seattle drive aside, the Seahawks defense is just as much to blame.  They got destroyed when the game was on the line.  So yeah, gotta tip my hat as much as it pains me to do it.  Congrats to Pats fans.

It was a good game, but I honestly cannot agree about the Katy Perry halftime show. That was ear-torture . On mute it gets an B. That music and football just doesn't mesh well.

Did anyone else think the music was hilarious when the Pats and Seahawks came out just before the game started?  Pats come out to AC/DC and the Seahawks come out to Bittersweet Symphony?  Lol that's why the Seahawks lost.  What crap is that? lol.  Pats come otu with rock in your face.  Seahawks come out to music like "we love football and this game is so beautiful.  Everything is just so beautiful and feminine-like!  Awww, how sweet!"

Honestly I didn't know who Kate Perry was until I saw here in that knock out football dress in the interview with Deion but that was an excellent half time show. I'm wondering was she scared being up in the trapeze- strapped in or not. Very impressed with her.

And thanks Jules- classy as always. And that is the first time I have use classy on this forum in..umm..14 years ;)

We couldn't take our eyes off her on that star.  Talk about fearless.  No hands, in heels..........and singing

my daughter said she wanted a big tiger like that to drive to work this am because the start option was too scary

My phone just went off - ring, ring........ring, ring........

I switched it off and threw it out the window. I don't need anymore reminders of Brady's SB wins.

Enjoy, Pats fans. It's a great feeling.......

Is Mrs. Wallace still a fan of the Flying Elvi? 

It was sort of one of those instant classics in terms of all-time great games. I'll be telling my children's children about it while they're feeding me applesauce and arranging my meds. 

Is Mrs. Wallace still a fan of the Flying Elvi? 

It was sort of one of those instant classics in terms of all-time great games. I'll be telling my children's children about it while they're feeding me applesauce and arranging my meds. 

Mrs Wallace has changed her Facebook photo of Tom's hand holding the Lombardi. Enough said.

As the game is 5 hours ahead here, they won the game on her birthday. A nice additional present to the magnificent, thoughtful and very expensive ones I got her.

*looks upwards and whistles softly*

We couldn't take our eyes off her on that star.  Talk about fearless.  No hands, in heels..........and singing

my daughter said she wanted a big tiger like that to drive to work this am because the start option was too scary

Yeah I looked at her feet- high heels- then looked is there a strap there. Didn't see one- just the one on her waist.

Looked up- no hands singing. Just wow. Unless there was some other safe guard we couldn't see.  Very impressive.

It was a great game! I thought that the catch by Kearse was the end for New England, then came the interception. I never expected that.

I liked the beginning of halftime with Katy Perry riding the lion. I also like the beginning song. Then it went downhill.  There were just too many special effects overall. It kind of takes away from the artist's singing IMO. Too over the top. I'm not a fan of Missy Elliott. They should have let Lenny Kravitz sing more songs. That would have been a much better halftime show.

I think the NFL owes the New England Patriots an apology. After all that has gone down in the last few weeks I find it quite upsetting that they allowed the guy who broke the Deflategate story to sing during the Super Bowl halftime festivities.

I think the NFL owes the New England Patriots an apology. After all that has gone down in the last few weeks I find it quite upsetting that they allowed the guy who broke the Deflategate story to sing during the Super Bowl halftime festivities.

Are you serious . :headspin:  You might want to know that the guy that broke the story was a reporter for a TV Station ( Bob Kravitz )  not a professional singer. ( Lenny Kravitz )    So the NFL doesn't owe the Patriots anything but what the outcome of the investigation might bring. ;)

Are you serious . :headspin: You might want to know that the guy that broke the story was a reporter for a TV Station ( Bob Kravitz ) not a professional singer. ( Lenny Kravitz ) So the NFL doesn't owe the Patriots anything but what the outcome of the investigation might bring. ;)

Bob has stated that the a Patriots will be exonerated. I find it interesting that many Colt fans ignore this statement, but believe his earlier info.

Bob has stated that the a Patriots will be exonerated. I find it interesting that many Colt fans ignore this statement, but believe his earlier info.

Well until I hear Roger Goodell say the Pats are exonerated I will believe the investigation is still on going.