Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Shaughnessy considers Colts a "tomato can."

ThatOneColtFan

So apparently we are a joke that doesn't deserve to be here.

"On Sports Tonight, Michael Felger asked Shaughnessy if he considers the Indianapolis Colts a "tomato can."

"Of course they are, are you kidding me?" said Shaughnessy. "The Patriots have beaten them five straight times, the last three times by an average of 48-22… they got here inadvertently - Cincinnati, Denver - I'm sorry."

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/does-shaughnessy-consider-colts-tomato-can

Oh, ok. Goooooo Coooolts!!!!

Sorry that I couldn't quote it properly or if the link doesn't work. On mobile.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We may still be pretty flawed, but I agree, we are definitely a different team. Luck is playing better, and the team is stepping it up--taking some of the load off his back.

Let's hope that monster Pagano set to build 3 years ago is realized and unleashed big time this weekend. This Andrew Luck guy has the magic that makes me think we can overcome the odds in Foxborough.

We're gonna have to play an amazing ballgame though. The defense has to show up big.

Believe!

Living in Massachusetts. I hear him say stupid things all the time. Nobody around here takes him seriously. He says crazy arrogant things just to get attention.This game is for the AFC championship!! Nobody gets to this game by being a Tomato can. If the Pats are thinking they got this game? Colts will win

"On Sports Tonight, Michael Felger asked Shaughnessy if he considers the Indianapolis Colts a "tomato can."

"Of course they are, are you kidding me?" said Shaughnessy. "The Patriots have beaten them five straight times, the last three times by an average of 48-22… they got here inadvertently - Cincinnati, Denver - I'm sorry."

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/does-shaughnessy-consider-colts-tomato-can

Is that because we're mmm mmm good?

Nothing would satisfy me more than to silence the arrogant Pats fans and analysts that are writing us off as an "easy trip" to Arizona. This is NOT the same team you faced in week 11 of the regular season.

The only problem when we win is there will be 1000 excuses as to why the Pats lost, none of which will be we were better

The only problem when we win is there will be 1000 excuses as to why the Pats lost, none of which will be we were better

There's always an excuse as to why the NFL's beloved team loses, just like the Cowboys, so they'll have to get over it if there's no controversial call.

Just talking about it being like Moses and parting the Red Sea.
 The Bengals without their two best receivers and both TE`s and also 2 of their starting LB`s.  What chance would we have had in that situation. NONE!
 Manning playing like Matt Painter. Ditto! How Lucky!!

It is going to be a rough day for AC & Jack come Sunday.
 Running at Redding.
 Butler, Landry and our LB`s will be tested Bigtime. No rag arm this week!!

Will Andrew be able to throw quick and accurate slants under pressure. It is not his forte.
Outdoors on the road in the Cold.
This should be an Easy double digit game.
  Of course I Loved the Big Surprise Sunday so.... Go Colts!

Just talking about it being like Moses and parting the Red Sea.

The Bengals without their two best receivers and both TE`s and also 2 of their starting LB`s. What chance would we have had in that situation. NONE!

Manning playing like Matt Painter. Ditto! How Lucky!!

It is going to be a rough day for AC & Jack come Sunday.

Running at Redding.

Butler, Landry and our LB`s will be tested Bigtime. No rag arm this week!!

Will Andrew be able to throw quick and accurate slants under pressure. It is not his forte.

Outdoors on the road in the Cold.

This should be an Easy double digit game.

Of course I Loved the Big Surprise Sunday so.... Go Colts!

Peyton played like Purdue's head basketball coach? That's an odd analogy.

jesus H, I thought Shank's act was known.

He does not speak of any part of Boston or Boston fans at all.  he is a foolish twit who's only gimmick is being a massive sycophant and troll.  He spews a bunch of nonsense in hope of getting attention for it and has made a career on it.

There's a reason Carl Everett gave him the nickname Curly Haired Boyfriend and the monicker CHB has stuck around here.

Maybe it is a New England thing? Lazy fly to a outfielder in baseball is a Tomato can. Guess he's saying easy. I have relatives in Indiana. I had no idea what Pop was. They no idea what a meatball grinder was etc etc

I was guessing he was referring to playing "kick the can..."

There is no way that the Colts will win this game.  This will be the first game that any NFL team (the Colts) will have negative points on the scoreboard. 

Belichick, Brady, and the entire fanbase have visited an oracle in the Himalayas who stated that Brady must be blindfolded and win this game and will not be permitted to run at any time-he will still score eight touchdowns.  Belichick will not even be on the sidelines but will coach the team via Skype.  The video of ....(nah, too easy).

Blount and Gray will run for 300 yards each and Gronkowski will be throwing 20 yard passes to himself during trick plays.  

By the end of the game, all Colts fans will renounce their fanhood and all become Patriots fans.  This will be a law that is passed in the Indiana legislature.  Instead of Colts games on Sunday next season, former Colts fans will go to Lucas Oil Stadium to watch Patriot games on the big screen.  The horseshoe will be outlawed in the United States.  

Seriously, though, the game could go either way.  I think the Patriots are favored as they have home field advantage and the Colts are just now getting in a consistent rhythm.  However, any given Sunday.  

Ignorant.  People.  Annoy.  Me.