Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Tweet

IndyD4U

Could this have anything to do with Richardson and all the talk? And yes, I know it's a Who song, but Irsay has a way of doing these types of things.

....Pick up my guitar and play; just like yesterday...and I'll get on my knees and pray....WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!

Retweet
Favorite
More

6:07 PM - 5 Dec 2014

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JimIrsay: ....Pick up my guitar and play; just like yesterday...and I'll get on my knees and pray....WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!

....... Hakeem Nicks as well

Would love to see Trent ride the bench. Use Tipton & Boom. And when we want pass protection, use Allen to block like the Pats did with Gronk when they played us

@JimIrsay: ....Pick up my guitar and play; just like yesterday...and I'll get on my knees and pray....WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!

Would love to see Trent ride the bench. Use Tipton & Boom. And when we want pass protection, use Allen to block like the Pats did with Gronk when they played us

not for this game I want trent to come out and destroy the browns. 10 carries for 200 yards

Not really, something is actually up. Irsay the riddler has been rather quiet since the arrest situation and all so I believe this is definitely something to look at it

Hmm very true. Makes this even more interesting. It can't be a trade though as we are past the trade deadline. So if it's anything its just him responding in his way to the crtitism of the TRICH trade.

Could this have anything to do with Richardson and all the talk? And yes, I know it's a Who song, but Irsay has a way of doing these types of things.

....Pick up my guitar and play; just like yesterday...and I'll get on my knees and pray....WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!

Retweet
Favorite
More

6:07 PM - 5 Dec 2014

You're ok Jim.

Wonder if he's going to see the WHO 2015.

psst Jim, I got 2nd row seats

Hmm very true. Makes this even more interesting. It can't be a trade though as we are past the trade deadline. So if it's anything its just him responding in his way to the crtitism of the TRICH trade.

Gotta be, cause Hakeem Nicks is basically outta the equation so it can't be him. This just might be Trent's last audition tomorrow

If you can't ball against your old team, you just can't be trusted to ball any day 

Gotta be, cause Hakeem Nicks is basically outta the equation so it can't be him. This just might be Trent's last audition tomorrow

If you can't ball against your old team, you just can't be trusted to ball any day

I agree. I think it's a shot across the bow of Trich telling him to light the fire or else.

Not really, something is actually up. Irsay the riddler has been rather quiet since the arrest situation and all so I believe this is definitely something to look at it

again I think people read into it, your post just proved that. Something may or may not be up we have no proof something is other than past actions which is being used as assumption something is up which is riding into this tweet. There is even less to suggest it has to do with Trent other than fans wanting it to do with Trent. This wouldn't be the first time Irsay has tweeted a random song lyric that people jumped to conclusions about what it meant to have it end up being just a random song lyric. If something is up we don't have enough information based on this one tweet to know for a fact what it is which leads to people speculating which normally leads to people seeing and hearing what they want to hear which was my point in the first place.

again I think people read into it, your post just proved that. Something may or may not be up we have no proof something is other than past actions which is being used as assumption something is up which is riding into this tweet. There is even less to suggest it has to do with Trent other than fans wanting it to do with Trent. This wouldn't be the first time Irsay has tweeted a random song lyric that people jumped to conclusions about what it meant to have it end up being just a random song lyric. If something is up we don't have enough information based on this one tweet to know for a fact what it is which leads to people speculating which normally leads to people seeing and hearing what they want to hear which was my point in the first place.

We'll see..... but more than likely a change is a coming

It better not be about TR. The last thing you want an owner to do is provide more noise that the team needs to deal with. In this case though it's so innocuous, only the tin foil hat types would probably read too much into it. LOL.

The day Trent Richardson even passes 100 yards rushing in a Colts uniform is the day I'll change my signature feature on this forum to "I'm Trent Richardson's #1 Fan"

Well....   you came close.

He was well on his way to 100 yards against Cincinnati....    think he had 79 when he pulled a hamstring I think it was late in the 3rd quarter.      Think he had about 120 yards of total offense including his receptions.     Best game as a Colt.

If he nearly did it once,  maybe he can do it this time......

You know everyone is all down on trich honestly I like the kid you guys expect to much out of him so what if he was takin third,the good thing is he's still young our oline is still young andrew is still young we are still building that monster but since we keep making the playoffs everyone expects it to be now look at lynch he was not all ways beast mode his ypc wasn't all that his first couple of years in he had to learn an be patient an the only reason why I say lynch because they have similar game an I do believe trich helps a lot in the passing game when defenders are eying him They don't look like that when boom Donald or Vick is in there wait but all I'm saying is wait because it always better to polish your own jewels get the blood sweat tears an memories instead of a flash in the pan