Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts frontrunner to land CFL star.

Dustin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't very coveted out of college, I guess he's done well in the CFL.

It's funny because he is following a path similar to his father, hopefully it straightens out for him like it did Cris.

Being a Buckeye in Bama, I kind of followed his story the last few years. Here's a quote from his dad:

“He didn’t commit a crime, he has no tattoos, he has no kids and he’s a pleasant kid. His thing is he hates school, though, and I’m his dad. He’s really bright; he’s got an IQ over 130. He just hates school. We gave him the pretest on the Wonderlic. He got a 28.

He. Just. Hates. (‘bleep’ing). School.”

College isn't for everyone. Eventually, the NFL will set up a developmental league for guys just like him.

If I remember correctly this is Chris Carters son and the big knock on Duron was he had a big issue with attitude.  He really wasn't a team guy and in fact his own quarterback from Junior College went so far as to speak out against him on Twitter a while back. Hopefully he's cleared these things up.

"The team that drafts Duron Carter will get the most lazy, whiny & non-work ethic player the nfl has ever seen," Cayden Cochran, Coffeyville's starting quarterback for Carter's season there, wrote on his Twitter account in February. "I played w/him. Horrible person & will be a complete cancer to any team on the board."

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/vikings-sign-cris-carters-lazy-son.452983641/

If I remember correctly this is Chris Carters son and the big knock on Duron was he had a big issue with attitude. He really wasn't a team guy and in fact his own quarterback from Junior College went so far as to speak out against him on Twitter a while back. Hopefully he's cleared these things up.

"The team that drafts Duron Carter will get the most lazy, whiny & non-work ethic player the nfl has ever seen," Cayden Cochran, Coffeyville's starting quarterback for Carter's season there, wrote on his Twitter account in February. "I played w/him. Horrible person & will be a complete cancer to any team on the board."

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/vikings-sign-cris-carters-lazy-son.452983641/

He was probably an entitled little *. Hopefully a professional environment has knocked that out of him.

Being a Buckeye in Bama, I kind of followed his story the last few years. Here's a quote from his dad:

“He didn’t commit a crime, he has no tattoos, he has no kids and he’s a pleasant kid. His thing is he hates school, though, and I’m his dad. He’s really bright; he’s got an IQ over 130. He just hates school. We gave him the pretest on the Wonderlic. He got a 28.

College isn't for everyone. Eventually, the NFL will set up a developmental league for guys just like him.

Hell I hate (bleeping) school!! Don't blame the guy lol

Wouldn't hate the signing especially since Nicks pretty much has zero chance of coming back.

I wouldn't hate it either if the kid has straightened up. We will have TY, Moncreif, Wayne (1yr signing?) Walen and this carter kid. I'm like most, Nicks doesn't come back even if it were a friendlier colts contract because he hasn't flashed what we had hoped even though we haven't used him as the Giants had with balls he had to go up for and win those battles. Too bad for us on trying more of that in the red zone but it is what it is.

What is this kids 40 dash time?

I wouldn't hate it either if the kid has straightened up. We will have TY, Moncreif, Wayne (1yr signing?) Walen and this carter kid. I'm like most, Nicks doesn't come back even if it were a friendlier colts contract because he hasn't flashed what we had hoped even though we haven't used him as the Giants had with balls he had to go up for and win those battles. Too bad for us on trying more of that in the red zone but it is what it is.

What is this kids 40 dash time?

4.6 40 time is what I found

That has got to be a top 10 quote of all time. I like the kid even more now.