Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Game Roll Call

HOZER

Section 422, row 5, seats 21-24! Definitely will be calling in to work sick Monday morning for lack of voice... maybe I should email in sick since I wont be able to talk... Hmmmm... The crowd has really come alive this season. I hope LOS is crazy Sunday night!!

I scheduled the day off as soon as the schedule hit, no work for me the next day either!!! Staying night downtown, can't wait!!!

Wish I could make it. I live too far away also ( Savannah, Georgia ). I also work rotating shifts and was scheduled too work 12 hrs Sunday night but taking vacation to watch the game. So I will be cheering from my Colts man cave here in Georgia.

For all of y'all lucky ones who can make it, " Go Represent " for all of us... Go Colts!!!

Section 116 Row 5

Never been to the stadium early enough to tailgate but plan on it Sunday. Any tips on groups that accept stragglers?

Most people that tailgate are friendly and openly welcome Colts fans to their areas.  I think this game is going to bring out the rowdy and crazy crowd so it should be a fun game.  The wife and I always go down early to walk around and people watch.

Have fun!

Wife and i will be there sec 619 row 4 seats 21 abs 22 i think. Probably relocate to 500 level though. Probably be at colts grill or champs to watch early games.

I go to Colts grille after the games, and to the block party before, but if you don't mind standing, get there early and stand on the platform (better view) and you can have a table.  Never been to champs but Ill have to check it out.

All this talk about going to the game is making me itch to buy a ticket...  I went to the Ravens game this year and plan on going to the Texans game later in the season, but I've been to only 4 Colts game (One each of the last 3 seasons) and they've won everytime.  Maybe I should go to ensure the victory lol.  My first was when Brady was injured and Colt's beat the Pats on SNF I forget which year but Cassell was the QB.  Then against the Dolphins to see Luck with the best rookie performance for a QB in NFL history.  Last season, I watched the Colts comeback from an early defecit to beat the future SB champs. 

I must say I am one lucky fella, to be able to see those games and never have to see them lose.

All this talk about going to the game is making me itch to buy a ticket... I went to the Ravens game this year and plan on going to the Texans game later in the season, but I've been to only 4 Colts game (One each of the last 3 seasons) and they've won everytime. Maybe I should go to ensure the victory lol. My first was when Brady was injured and Colt's beat the Pats on SNF I forget which year but Cassell was the QB. Then against the Dolphins to see Luck with the best rookie performance for a QB in NFL history. Last season, I watched the Colts comeback from an early defecit to beat the future SB champs.

I must say I am one lucky fella, to be able to see those games and never have to see them lose.

Dooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

Dooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

I'm really thinking about it, but probably wont.  Like I should leave work right now to go to the circle center mall and get my jersey signed by Trent (I heard he is having a autograph signing session there tonight between 6-7) but I don't get off work until at least 5:30.

All this talk about going to the game is making me itch to buy a ticket...  I went to the Ravens game this year and plan on going to the Texans game later in the season, but I've been to only 4 Colts game (One each of the last 3 seasons) and they've won everytime.  Maybe I should go to ensure the victory lol.  My first was when Brady was injured and Colt's beat the Pats on SNF I forget which year but Cassell was the QB.  Then against the Dolphins to see Luck with the best rookie performance for a QB in NFL history.  Last season, I watched the Colts comeback from an early defecit to beat the future SB champs. 

Didn't the Dolphins beat us 24-20? We had a scoring TD that was overturned because of a penalty on Reggie. Unless you are talking about a different game? haha

I've been to 3 Colts games and each time was a different QB. Saw Peyton Manning against the Lions, Saw Dan Orlovsky against Tennessee, and finally Andrew Luck's incredible come back against the Green Bay Packers. Watching Reggie tear it up for over 200 yards receiving was amazing. All of those were wins. Maybe I should buy a ticket?

Didn't the Dolphins beat us 24-20? We had a scoring TD that was overturned because of a penalty on Reggie. Unless you are talking about a different game? haha

I've been to 3 Colts games and each time was a different QB. Saw Peyton Manning against the Lions, Saw Dan Orlovsky against Tennessee, and finally Andrew Luck's incredible come back against the Green Bay Packers. Watching Reggie tear it up for over 200 yards receiving was amazing. All of those were wins. Maybe I should buy a ticket?

I think the Dolphins game you might be thinking of was last season perhaps.  Andrew Lucks rookie year he threw for 435 yards setting a rookie record and beating Cam Newtons record set a year prior.  The epic Packers comeback may be Luck's greatest comeback next to the playoff performance last season.  I also like the one against the Lions his rookie year, when he threw a TD pass on the last play of the game!

Section 116 Row 5

Never been to the stadium early enough to tailgate but plan on it Sunday. Any tips on groups that accept stragglers?

Yeah you shouldnt have any issues finding welcoming tailgaters...we'll be tailgating at friends Colts blue school bus...he usually gets a spot on east side of lot by West street. There will be a Colts themed barber chair sitting outside of bus. This week is going to draaaaaaaaaag!!!!

You got some good seats! I believe that is the visitors side of the field if im not mistaken. Make sure you yell extra loud if you are!

They are very good seats. Visitors side around the 15-20 yard line. We share season tickets with a couple other people through my wife's work. Was able to go to Colts vs Eagles MNF too.

They are very good seats. Visitors side around the 15-20 yard line. We share season tickets with a couple other people through my wife's work. Was able to go to Colts vs Eagles MNF too.

Yeah, my brothers went too!  I had the chance but wouldve been pressed to get home for work the next morning.  Good game, terrible ending though.

637 row 2. Might have to upgrade for this game if I can find 4 tickets.

Just get there early and stand on the platform.  Easy access to bathrooms consessions ATM's and exit!  You might be lucky enough to get a table.  A lot of rowdy fans on there feet also.  I buy tix in those top sections to stand, or pay the extra price to get real good seats.