Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowboys cut Miles Austin. Any interest in a 1 year deal?

itmustbejj

Nah, dude's hamstrings are gone.

That's kind of my fear. I was just floating the idea of like a 1 year vet min. If he struggles you shut him down and IR him and walk away with minimal losses. If he manages to stay healthy, you could have a decent bargain. But you are right, the odds are he can't stay healthy.

Now, at vet minimum... I'd take a flyer if we couldn't land Nicks or Tate.

But he's not gonna play for vet minimum. TMZ will pay him more than that to take pictures of him at McDonalds since he was with one of those famewhore girls or whatnot. 

Yeah I didn't specify, but I was thinking vet minimum. Indy just seems like a great redemption spot with their current culture and young talent.

I wouldn't take him if he paid us to.  Rather use the roster spot on one of the very promising looking wide receivers in this years draft.  It's a good time, because even if Wayne doesn't come back 100%, he can at least get a young guy on the right path to being a pro.

In fact, now that I think about it, I hope we don't sign anyone in free agency.  Rather draft one and use the money elsewhere.

This isn't the Cowboys or Free Agent forum....therefore, wrong forum.

Superman has said the moderators are going to give posters here much more latitude during this FA period...

If someone brings up a name for consideration for the Colts, I think the mods are going to let it go and not move it......

Superman has said the moderators are going to give posters here much more latitude during this FA period...

If someone brings up a name for consideration for the Colts, I think the mods are going to let it go and not move it......

Yeah otherwise they'd be moving threads all spring long.

<------scampers off to make thread about trading all our picks and starters for Peyton Manning and his fountain of youth.... haha j/k