Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Mathis Reads Our Forum

HtownColt

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're forgetting that you started the Aqib Talib fake injury conspiracy in the other thread.

I assume you're speaking of the "Aqib Talib is unbelievably predictable" thread. I remember very well creating that thread and I stand by it.

I'm working on a thread that I'll post later in the week with new revealing details on that sham of a moon landing that our government tried to fool us with in 1969. Not me, you didn't fool me!!

Re: Polian, he posted under the handle dn4192. It was pretty obvious. 

All of his posts were defending the FO and Caldwell during the 2-14 season. Either he was Polian or some hired Shill.

"Pretty obvious" - come on now. Many of MY posts defended the FO and Caldwell, and I'd do the same thing right now if the topic came up and I had the energy. Sadly I don't work for the Colts. Just because someone holds a position you can't accept it shouldn't lead to such an extreme conclusion.

That guy was a very sly troll who pushed people JUST far enough to aggravate them while acting like an innocent. He didn't offer cogent arguments to defend the FO, he just tried to subtly aggravate as many people as possible. He was so good that I actually defended him until I saw that he had changed the title over his avatar to some kind of taunt. I acknowledged my miss-judgement to Nadine around the time that she finally banned him. Do you imagine that she would ban the #2 person in the company she works for?

Ok, I confess, I'm Robert!

In all honesty, I think its awesome he reads here. I agree that some critism is good. It shows being a true fan, and that you want the team to get better. But often times it goes over the top on here. Like saying to fire Pagono, cut so and so because of one bad game.

HI ROBERT! You are a beast, a great asset to the team, and an amazing player. :blueshoe:

I hope Richardson reads our forum, then he'll know that Colt fans thinks he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not all of us.  Some of us think he needs at least another year to prove himself. 

One season is hardly enough to judge any player, particularly those who've been in the league less than three years.  I think once you get to four and five years, it is what it is.  You capitalize on what a player can give you or you move on.

Re: Polian, he posted under the handle dn4192. It was pretty obvious. 

All of his posts were defending the FO and Caldwell during the 2-14 season. Either he was Polian or some hired Shill.

I'm sorry... But I can't help but not notice a thing you say due to your avatar...

All I hear in my head when I read your posts is "I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

...Yea I know I have problems lol   :lol: 

Alright, alright. Since we're all coming clean, I'm Roy Hall.

You guys remember me, right? Right?

I used to be more popular here than Peyton Manning himself. Surely someone wants my autograph and will be willing to pony up (See that? That's a pun. I'm famous AND funny!) $9.95 for my sweet John Hancock.

Supplies are limited!