Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm Expecting a Good Game From WR Darick Rogers

HarassedOffTheSite

He was able to get open against KC and had an opportunity to break one. With T.Y. drawing attention, him being (like he says) a 100% fresh and us being at the Luke...I'm expecting a good game from him and really hoping for a coming out party. 

We'll see. 

Do you all know only one nfl Network person gives the colts a chance in this one and its Eric Davis.

Do you all know only one nfl Network person gives the colts a chance in this one and its Eric Davis.

Ehhh same clowns that haven't given us a chance for the last 2 years.

If this time period has proven anything...it is that T.V. analysts don't know jack.

WE here are the Colts experts. We're as good as it is gonna get.

I kept waiting for the deep ball that never came last week against the Jaguars,,,to Rodgers that is.

I want to see us WIN the coin toss.....keep the ball and concentrate on scoring first....and OFTEN.  Lets stay on an offensive roll in the friendly confines of Lucas Oil Stadium!!!   :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!!!!

ED been the only one riding with the colts all year long...he was the only one that gave us a chance vs the hawks when no one else did...he was the only one that gave us a chance against the broncos when no one else did...and even though the 49ers is his old team and he picked them to win..he gave us a chance in that game, too...and we won all those games and he gave us a chance to win the division before the season started...that's why i like ED cause he's not biased....and i like clinton portis...should have known an ex patriot in Willis wasn't gonna pick us...and darren sharper..i don't remember him even picking us to win too many games this year neither....

I kept waiting for the deep ball that never came last week against the Jaguars,,,to Rodgers that is.

I want to see us WIN the coin toss.....keep the ball and concentrate on scoring first....and OFTEN.  Lets stay on an offensive roll in the friendly confines of Lucas Oil Stadium!!!   :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!!!!

one of these days Luck and Rogers is gonna connect on that deep ball...every time they try it...he's either double teamed..grabbed...or Luck over throws him..but rogers always gets a step on the defenders... it's coming soon...

one of these days Luck and Rogers is gonna connect on that deep ball...every time they try it...he's either double teamed..grabbed...or Luck over throws him..but rogers always gets a step on the defenders... it's coming soon...

Been waiting....and that was exactly why I posted...nice play action deep please :)

Hopefully it happens tomorrow..

No better place but at home in the playoffs.

That would get the crowd going..

Gotta keep em honest once in awhile....I like the deep ball myself, but not with 7 step drops via the BA offense that hurts the QB with regularity when name is not Luck :)

No question the deep ball works better in play action when the safety has to watch his step, rather than the 7-step drop while peering downfield for 5 seconds. That being said we have delivered a proportionate number of deep balls this year.

No question the deep ball works better in play action when the safety has to watch his step, rather than the 7-step drop while peering downfield for 5 seconds. That being said we have delivered a proportionate number of deep balls this year.

How many have we connected on though? For sure Luck hasn't connected on a deep one to Rogers YET.

I agree.....waiting for the Luck/Rodgers to make our 12th man ROAR!!! :pass:  :pass:

I think Rogers will have a solid game around 50 yards but the Chiefs play similar to the Seahawks, they grab and hold a lot on the outside. I'm expecting Whalen to have a great game over 100 yards and he'll move the chains, they won't have a answer for him.

Funny you mention holding cause Rogers drew a PI call from Sean Smith. Gave Smith fits all game just gotta get the ball in his hands more

I hope Rodgers gets some "Real" targets this week instead of Andy L forcing the ball to TY in double coverage which happens way to often.  I really like the way Whalen is playing he has actually been probably our best receiver when it comes to making something out of nothing and getting the yards we need.  All that said I can't complain about the way we are doing things on offence over the last few games we have finally adjusted and started playing to our strengths instead of pretending we are a "power running" team.

I think we will win this game just not as easily as the first encounter.

GO COLTS

Those nfl network jokers also said the Colts would probably go 8-8 when the team had already won 9 games. They're not certified, they're just self-proclaimed "experts".