Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler, Brown, Brazill full practice today

#87WayneFanHe'sTheMan

Craig Kelley @CraigKColts 3m

Ind Pr Rep: DNP-Jean Francois, Linkenbach, Havili, S.Brown, Mathis, Adongo, Reitz, Hughes,Thornton; Lim-Satele; Full-D.Brown, Toler,Brazill.

Good news on these 3 I am a little worried about the o-line depth though. That is 3 guys that DNP and 1 that was limited. As of now that leaves AC, Mcglynn, Nixon and Cherilus. I assume someone else will be ready by gametime. Unfortunately as of now that someone looks to be Satele.

Ind Pr Rep: DNP-Jean Francois, Linkenbach, Havili, S.Brown, Mathis, Adongo, Reitz, Hughes,Thornton; Lim-Satele; Full-D.Brown, Toler,Brazill.

Good news on these 3 I am a little worried about the o-line depth though. That is 3 guys that DNP and 1 that was limited. As of now that leaves AC, Mcglynn, Nixon and Cherilus. I assume someone else will be ready by gametime. Unfortunately as of now that someone looks to be Satele.

Holmes is a Center and on the active roster isn`t he?

Brown was on his way to a big game last week before he got hurt.

But they'll probably start TRich

Toler back on the field will be good for the defense. remember before he went down the defense was doing good since his injury they fell apart so maybe new life will be put into this defense. * crossing fingers *

Assuming Toler doesn't have of his "set backs".  He practiced last week, although limited and the next day he was out again.  Today will be a telling factor, can he practice 2 days in a row!

99.9% might be a little high as they didn't see him at the media portion of practice today.

Craig Kelley ‏@CraigKColts 29m

No sign of Greg Toler at media portion, though he worked Wed. Not seen also were S. Brown, H. Thornton, J. Reitz.

He wasn't there because he didn't want to answer the "What does 100% mean to you?" question. 

Assuming Toler doesn't have of his "set backs".  He practiced last week, although limited and the next day he was out again.  Today will be a telling factor, can he practice 2 days in a row!

Well we have the answer..... NO.  this is beyond crazy, my guess he is done for the season...... time to move on...