Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis (+5 1/2) at Cincinnatti (12-8-13)

oldunclemark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ur a * bag. Unintelligent at that. Real fans,real people can admit when their team sux,no come up with 25 excuses that we suck. Man up.

Lost Reggie. However, if your looking for anyone in this forum to stoke the fire on this game, you will have to look elsewhere. Most of these people are all Gloom and Doom, we suck, fire everyone, packup and move to LA, Luck is a bust types. I say F that. To you, we are gonna come to your house and burn that mother down. Cinci is an average football team with only 2 wins against winning teams. OH BOY you beat the browns. Whoop dee Fing DOO. Mathis is going to terrorize your Ginger QB. Double up on Green cause Toler is back and Game over. Do not worry though Bengals fans, youll still make the playoffs due to your cush garbage schedule and your weak butt division.

Hows that for your consensus

Hey guys! Bengals fan here. You are having the same attitude as the Miami forum just before they played us. Most of you are coming into this game humble and with not a lot (if any) smack. That bothers me. A majority of the times you see the pre-game bigmouths lose in the end. I guess we were put in that position. But the consensus seems to be very lopsided. What happened to your team? You were brutally solid and an absolute threat to Denver but things seem to have collapsed. What gives?

Offensively, the Colts have lost their #1 receiver, best interior lineman, starting TE, and their best two running backs.

Defensively, I'm not sure.

I cannot understand the eternal optimistic mindless cheerleaders posting here.

For Gawd's sake, we are heavily injured and are 2/3 of our offensive strength at best...we are playing a healthy 8-4 team on their turf and they have a very good D that is going to be on us for the entire game. What freakin' rabbits are we expected to pull out of our hats to beat these guys? We may win this game if we play our top game and get ALL the breaks and if Cinci screws up a few times and turns the ball over....BUT...we are not favored with da## good reason and the expected outcome is a Colts loss.

This does not mean we are not solid Colts fans....we will be cheering for the colts and hoping for a W.

Hey guys! Bengals fan here. You are having the same attitude as the Miami forum just before they played us. Most of you are coming into this game humble and with not a lot (if any) smack. That bothers me. A majority of the times you see the pre-game bigmouths lose in the end. I guess we were put in that position. But the consensus seems to be very lopsided. What happened to your team? You were brutally solid and an absolute threat to Denver but things seem to have collapsed. What gives?

Our best receiver is gone for the season and no one has really stepped up to the plate (other than Fleener, who has been really reliable). Our OLine is playing worse and worse with every game, and our D is suspect. And our running game, well.....

I don't think it will be a blow-out (okay, I hope it won't be a blowout), but I expect you guys to win, honestly.

Won't pick against the shoe even with our interior line always have faith I pick the colts in every game

I love the optimists as they keep the forum ship from taking on too much doom and gloom analysis.water. OTOH. you all know you have been wrong 33% of the time this year already then as well.  So the other guy gets it right now and then too.

I feel our D will win or lose this.  If D keeps us in it until mid 3rd Qtr, we might pull it out.  I'm am not convinced Pep can gameplan our strengths to take advantage of their weakness to begin games.  He appears to be a decent adjust onced he gets a feel for the game flow.  Our D will decide this in early stages what our chances are.  When Rogers begins to produce and Pep takes advantage, only then will O get me excited again.

Too many injuries to too many key players and our backups are 'just a guy', a mere shadow of the starter.

We can no longer compete with the 'good' teams...too little talent left.

We have a reasonable D. The O is decimated...just double Hilton and the O is stopped.

Colts are not a very good team right now. Anyone who says differently is living in a dream world. That does not mean we can't win games, but it means we really should not be confident.

Those 'amazing' fans who berate us 'realists' are just delusional homers. Frankly we suck, and we all know why. Luckily it's fixable next year and we will come back stronger.

Colts are not a very good team right now. Anyone who says differently is living in a dream world. That does not mean we can't win games, but it means we really should not be confident.

Those 'amazing' fans who berate us 'realists' are just delusional homers. Frankly we suck, and we all know why. Luckily it's fixable next year and we will come back stronger.

Well said.

Ik were not a great team right now but anyone can win on any Sunday and I'm a colts fan they have my support every week ill be damned if I'm gonna give in and say they are gonna get beat 30 to 3 to hell with that

No you just have a * poor attitude about most things colts related

Gawd....another unrealistic mindless cheerleader.

Gosh sakes, man...the odds are that the Colts lose this one.  Will I be happy with a loss? NO!  Will I be happy with a win? YES! Ecstatic!

And the reason some of us pick on the glaring deficiencies on the Colts is in the HOPE that somebody in the organization will try to FIX them.

For Gawd's sake, we are heavily injured and are 2/3 of our offensive strength at best...we are playing a healthy 8-4 team on their turf and they have a very good D that is going to be on us for the entire game. What freakin' rabbits are we expected to pull out of our hats to beat these guys? We may win this game if we play our top game and get ALL the breaks and if Cinci screws up a few times and turns the ball over....BUT...we are not favored with da## good reason and the expected outcome is a Colts loss.

This does not mean we are not solid Colts fans....we will be cheering for the colts and hoping for a W.

And I cannot understand the pessimistic doom and gloom attitue of some posters here either.  I mean c'mon, if all we can post is doom and gloom, then why bother to post?? 

Like others have said, I will NEVER pick against the Colts, no matter what !!!

The O-Line is getting worse with every game, Luck has zero time to get rid of the ball, play calling has been predictable, etc, etc. Most of it I chalk up as growing pains, but I really would like to see the Colts team that beat San Fran & Denver show up on Sunday, especially since pretty much everyone is picking us to lose. Can't wait to tailgate at Longworth Hall and root for the away team!

No Geno Atkins, Leon Hall, Clint Boling. Don't know if Kevin Zeitler will be ready with his foot injury. Whitworth moving to guard and Anthony Collins playing LT. To go along with a shaky Andy Dalton.

Not even being a homer, I'll still go to Vegas and take the Colts with or without the 5.5 points.

Hmmmm, going to win our division. Playoffs for the second straight year. And we SUCK???? Whos really Unintelligent here?

Wow ur a * bag. Unintelligent at that. Real fans,real people can admit when their team sux,no come up with 25 excuses that we suck. Man up.

To be fair, the AFC South is awful, and winning it is nothing to brag about. 8-8 or even 7-9 might be good enough to win it. Basically the Colts go to the playoffs this year by default, and that shouldnt be something to point to as success.

If we can be very bold early and get to the lead..the conditions and Cincy's home  crowd work against them.

The Bengals have not dominated many with their offense..

....but we have to re-invent ourselves offensively......we aren't  arunning team and we aren't a passing team....and we aren't a balanced team.

What are we......4 weeks to decide

Ugly weather, ugly game, and it's the Bengals, who are impossible to predict.  I have no idea. 

....but we have to re-invent ourselves offensively.....

Absolutely.  They cannot continue doing what they are doing and expect to go anywhere.  Richardson is a drive killer and the pass protection, receiver talent and experience is not there for a down-the-field, precision passing game. 

Go Charlie Weis in the passing game(dink and dunk), run the ball with Brown and encourage Luck to run more. 

Cincy out does the Colts in all categories.

Luck will get sacked 5-6 times.

Only hope here is one playing four quarters and/or intercepting Cincy's air game.

It's really worrisome that at this point in the season, Luck has been sacked or pressured just as much as last season. We're not even running Arian's long-ball offense either. Pep has a short passing offense and Luck is still getting pressured on nearly every throw. I'm scared to see what happens agains Cincy's defense.

Cincy out does the Colts in all categories.

Luck will get sacked 5-6 times.

Only hope here is one playing four quarters and/or intercepting Cincy's air game.

Oddly...Colts play to the level of competition...

Cant explain the 4 losses..face to face with over Denver, Seattle and SF

You are right - the homering fan boys make me crazy. But let me ask you - are the any worse than the terminally pessimistic crowd that can't comprehend how Indy even won a single game? Say like YOU for intance?

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

27-14...DA' COLTS.

I love the optimism.  Picks me up when all else looks bleak, then I ran across this tidbit-

On any given Sunday this year in 2013, has Any NFL team defeated the Bengals in the Jungle?  Or even come close?

So head down I search around in vain for some good news for Colts fans and am about to resort to coming back here for a nice, tall glass of Cool Blue Kool-Aid from our glass overflowing fanatics when I ran across this morsel-

http://www.cincyjungle.com/tecmo-bowl-futures/2013/12/6/5181432/tecmo-bowl-futures-colts-vs-bengals

Now I can down that glass with a smile on my face!   And a chuckle or two as well. I hope it works for you as well!   :D

Okay does this game affect our home field during playoffs?

Yea, a win keeps us a Pats loss of the 2nd seed and a bye. If Pats don't lose then the bengals game win or lose just affects who we will play in the first round at home, loser gets the Chiefs and Winner gets whoever gets that last playoff spot