Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis (+5 1/2) at Cincinnatti (12-8-13)

oldunclemark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im suprised its that close, I see us losing like 30-9

Yeah, something like that...probably the same old script...Cinci takes the opening drive down for 7...Colts get the ball, Pep tinkers with the run game, Colts kick..Cinci takes the ball down the field for 7, now 14-0...Colts get the ball, Pep screws around with the run game, Colts kick...Cinci gets the ball and drives for another score, maybe just a FG....Colts get the ball, Pep now decides it is time for some passes, Luck gets sacked, Colts kick...Cinci gets the ball.....and on and on and on...Pep's script.

As good as we've played against teams that should beat us I still could see us taknig this W. Vontae is back playing good ball again, Toler is expected to be back**Knocs on wood**, and we just might see more of Rogers which I'm hoping will give us a spark.

Yeah, something like that...probably the same old script...Cinci takes the opening drive down for 7...Colts get the ball, Pep tinkers with the run game, Colts kick..Cinci takes the ball down the field for 7, now 14-0...Colts get the ball, Pep screws around with the run game, Colts kick...Cinci gets the ball and drives for another score, maybe just a FG....Colts get the ball, Pep now decides it is time for some passes, Luck gets sacked, Colts kick...Cinci gets the ball.....and on and on and on...Pep's script.

Canada must be a dark and depressing place

It depends which Bengals show up.  The one that lost to the Browns in Week 4 or the one that beat the Browns in Week 11.  It also depends which Colts show up.  It's going to be another nail-biter with tons of threads saying the Colts are horrible and should give up until next year, but if the "Good" Colts show up it should be a W.

Worst summary ever.

No mention of 'DBH drops ball'...

Hey guys! Bengals fan here. You are having the same attitude as the Miami forum just before they played us. Most of you are coming into this game humble and with not a lot (if any) smack. That bothers me. A majority of the times you see the pre-game bigmouths lose in the end. I guess we were put in that position. But the consensus seems to be very lopsided. What happened to your team? You were brutally solid and an absolute threat to Denver but things seem to have collapsed. What gives?

Hey guys! Bengals fan here. You are having the same attitude as the Miami forum just before they played us. Most of you are coming into this game humble and with not a lot (if any) smack. That bothers me. A majority of the times you see the pre-game bigmouths lose in the end. I guess we were put in that position. But the consensus seems to be very lopsided. What happened to your team? You were brutally solid and an absolute threat to Denver but things seem to have collapsed. What gives?

Lost Reggie.  However, if your looking for anyone in this forum to stoke the fire on this game, you will have to look elsewhere.  Most of these people are all Gloom and Doom, we suck, fire everyone, packup and move to LA, Luck is a bust types.  I say F that.  To you, we are gonna come to your house and burn that mother down.  Cinci is an average football team with only 2 wins against winning teams.  OH BOY you beat the browns.  Whoop dee Fing DOO.  Mathis is going to terrorize your Ginger QB.  Double up on Green cause Toler is back and Game over.  Do not worry though Bengals fans, youll still make the playoffs due to your cush garbage schedule and your weak butt division. 

Hows that for your consensus

Lost Reggie.  However, if your looking for anyone in this forum to stoke the fire on this game, you will have to look elsewhere.  Most of these people are all Gloom and Doom, we suck, fire everyone, packup and move to LA, Luck is a bust types.  I say F that.  To you, we are gonna come to your house and burn that mother down.  Cinci is an average football team with only 2 wins against winning teams.  OH BOY you beat the browns.  Whoop dee Fing DOO.  Mathis is going to terrorize your Ginger QB.  Double up on Green cause Toler is back and Game over.  Do not worry though Bengals fans, youll still make the playoffs due to your cush garbage schedule and your weak butt division. 

Hows that for your consensus

So why are you one of the few that is up for this game? I don't see this as a cakewalk for anybody. The only thing holding the Bengals together is the defense. It's a given that they will play hard and aggressive when they are on the field. However, I don't have enough heart medication to watch when the Bengals have the ball. 

So why are you one of the few that is up for this game? I don't see this as a cakewalk for anybody. The only thing holding the Bengals together is the defense. It's a given that they will play hard and aggressive when they are on the field. However, I don't have enough heart medication to watch when the Bengals have the ball. 

Just how a lot of people (not all) on here roll.  It amazes me as well.  Of course, i was talking smack when Curtis Painter was at the helm.  haha!!  Its all good.  No.  Its not gonna be a cakewalk for either team.  Talking of defense, Indys defense kept them in the game againt the titans.  Same as Dalton.  Although, i would love to have Green on our side ofthe ball.  Should be a good, tough, grind it out football game,  Indy wins though,  No doubt in my mind.