Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McNary elevated, Reed and Cunningham cut, Howell to IR [Merge]

arkana04

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howell to IR, cuts to Reed and Cunningham, elevate a linebacker, we get Havili and Walden back. With only 4 WR on the active roster, this means Rogers will have to dress against Tennessee, and we may say Herron deactivated in favor of Rainey as kick returner most likely.

Now were down to 4 WR, don't want to speculate like last game but Rogers has to be active against Titans right? Lol I wouldn't be able to control myself if we trotted out 3 active WRs and one being named DHB

You have a Texas education which is probably better than my Virginia education lol

But correct me if I'm wrong on my math here

Howell to IR= 1 roster spot open

Cunningham & Reed cut= 2 roster spot open

Signed McNary to active roster= 1 spot filled

So we have 51 on the active 53 right?

Hopefully McNary can add some decent tackling skills to this defense.  This just shows that we really lack  talent if we are still making roster moves this late into the season.  Hopefully this won't happen next year.  We need to find more talent on the roster.  It seems like only the same players has been making constant plays rather then the team.  Hope we bring Griff Whalen back we need all the WR help we can get.  Maybe after getting waived twice will encourage him to play better.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :yahoo:

*Moonwalks across the room*

Sorry about Justice though. I like him at TE

Looks like Jim Irsay's tweet who btw made sportcenter news on my TV a few seconds ago has paid off. Clean house Ryan Grigson!!!!!!

Mike McGlynn & Satele go next!!!!!

Justice will probably be back. Then cut. Then back...rinse and repeat...

You have a Texas education which is probably better than my Virginia education lol

We had 54 on the roster because of Waldens suspension. I think there's another open spot.

Guest TeamLoloJones

We have 52 because Walden coming off suspension.

Walden comes back so it's 52

Guest TeamLoloJones

The Indianapolis Colts today elevated inside linebacker Josh McNary from the practice squad to the active roster. The team also waived tight end Justice Cunningham and wide receiver David Reed and placed safety Delano Howell on Injured Reserve.

Now us Colts fans know what to be thankful for on Thanksgiving.  (Except the Howell thing sucks)

Howell to IR, cuts to Reed and Cunningham, elevate a linebacker, we get Havili and Walden back. With only 4 WR on the active roster, this means Rogers will have to dress against Tennessee, and we may say Herron deactivated in favor of Rainey as kick returner most likely.

That is really unfortunate about Howell. He and the entire defense were playing well when he was on the field. Just get Toler back in the secondary and I will feel a little better...