Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a wise idea, not worth risking him gettin injured. This game we are getting physically owned in every way shape and form.

yeah, I mean we've already quit on defense, special teams, offense, coaching, cheer leading, Blue has taken his mascot outfit off-- so no need to keep Luck in.

Without wishing to join the legion of negativity this been by far the most deflating performance I've watched.

...and that's OK. I just don't get why some members turn on each other. It's hard to watch, emotionally devastating, but we don't need to treat each other the way I'm seeing us do in this thread. 

I could point to a number of games during Peyton's tenure here that looked similarly bad....even in our SB year. 

Let's try to treat each other with a little respect and move on. 

The 2011 team didn't even play this bad. Utterly embarrassing. Disgusting. The players should be ashamed of themselves.

Go back and watch the Saints game.

We've laid a big fat bad egg.

The season is over... it is impossible to recover from such huge blow out within weeks.

It will be okay.

...and that's OK. I just don't get why some members turn on each other. It's hard to watch, emotionally devastating, but we don't need to treat each other the way I'm seeing us do in this thread.

I could point to a number of games during Peyton's tenure here that looked similarly bad....even in our SB year.

Let's try to treat each other with a little respect and move on.

375!