Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Now excuse me while I rinse the vomit out of my mouth. I'm ashamed of myself.

Whatever. No shame.  I love it on multiple levels. Horrible loss for the Titans, helps the Colts and hopefully this is goodbye to that 1st pick too...  :popcorn:

Now we can listen to the post game show where the homers will call in and say how great our future looks........See you guys on Thursday.  Have a great week.

Welp that was a terrible game, Jags have under 2 mins to not blow the game.  Colts had a real opportunity to get a strangle hold in the division, now will have to do it this Thurs @ Tenn. 

Truly a comedy of errors today. I hope that this game was a wake up call that they are not entitled to win in this league and that beating San Fran, Seattle, and Denver means nothing to the other teams that are gunning for ya. Colts can't look past anyone in this league. I am not one of these "oh my God the season is over" types, but I can't stand seeing a good team play undisciplined, sloppy, and maybe unprepared.

We sucked for Luck. Now we suck WITH Luck.

What is it with losses that make people post such inane things?

Rams just routed our Colts 38-8. Biggest 30-point margin for them since the Rams arrived in St. Louis from L.A. A lot of disappointed Colts fans at and leaving LOS. The stadium and yours truly. Colts record us now 6-3, but they still lead the AFC South by two games. Just a temporary setback for a week,

WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Now excuse me while I rinse the vomit out of my mouth. I'm ashamed of myself.

Jags would have beat us today too.

We sucked for Luck. Now we suck WITH Luck.

Who let another troll join the forum???????????  Is this badluck with yet ANOTHER screen name???  ROFL

This game and loss is now done and already in the past. We must keep this behind us and move on, because our Colts have to prepare for their next game on the road as they face the Tennessee Titans in Nashville. Hopefully the Colts will regroup during their short practice week, and their next game in four days, Let's all try to move on. Win or lose, GO COLTS!!!!!