• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 10, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, November 10, 2013 - inappropriate

Russell Wilson's and RG3's career stats dwarf Lucks. Dude is subpar. Sorry that white boys don't like the fact that Wilson and RG3 have bigger dicks. That's the Midwest for ya...

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 10, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, November 10, 2013 - personal shot

Troll much. Rg3 looked like crap for most of the year.

You are obviously an *. RG3's team has looked like crap most of the year. Defense almost last. Special teams dead last...no matter how hard you try reality is not on your side cracker.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - response to hidden post

Russell Wilson's and RG3's career stats dwarf Lucks. Dude is subpar. Sorry that white boys don't like the fact that Wilson and RG3 have bigger dicks. That's the Midwest for ya...

I don't think dumb does justice to describe your idiocy.

You talking like a man with first hand knowledge.

Yep probably the ban hammer for you buddy...

Yep. Reported him. We need to stop tolerating people like him. Most of all, people need to stop arguing with him. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah but we should have taken a TO.  Even Saturday admits that now.     I have NO IDEA how much FB knowledge DD has.  From my experience most talking heads  that didn't play aren't really very knowledgeable about anything even remotely technical about football.  Most guys probably don't know the difference between a 1Tech dlineman and  a 3 tech, most wouldn't know cover 2 from cover 3, or zone blocking or man blocking.  These are very elementary coaching concepts that any coach at any level at HS and beyond would understand.   Now it's not essential to have this specific knowledge to say something about a time out not being called.   MY WIFE, who trust me is no FB technician, was like "Why aren't they calling time outs, they have 3>"  Nickster JR, and I were like We don't know mom.   So whether or not DD "knows nothing" about FB or not, you don't have to be a FB genius to see pretty clearly they panicked, overthought, or were not prepared enough to call a TO after the RYan scramble.    Man I don't listen to any of that crap.  It hurts my mind.  All that bluster and staged drama on those sports shows, but that's what the people buy so that is what is sold.  I listen or watch very very little pre or post game or any sports media these last 15 years or so. 
    • Good thought on George Bremer podcast  today. Watch Chicago bears because Eberflus might have a couple defensive players on colts he might be interested for a move up by the colts. Also if Ballard is still the GM he has a relationship with Poles. So if Chicago ends up with that two pick that could easily be a trade up spot. They mentioned colts might want bears to keep losing and hoping fields doesn’t play rest of season.   Bremer and his podcast partner want Young. Bremer said something could happen where bears might even decide to take a QB and trade fields. Which he said is probably unlikely.
    • Vandershank I mean Vanderjagt is a pretty uncommon last name, lol. About as common as mine.
    • Did you even pay attention to players when Wentz was traded and what they said. They were not happy.
    • Like I said, anytime Dakich wants to create an account here and message me, he can feel free, Then it is fair game. If I call him he would hang up on me and bad mouth me to his audience. I have HFA here 
  • Members