Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to see through this, but a few quirky plays, a horrible call on the PI...have gotten things to this point. 

IF....if we can get 14 points on the board by the end of the third, it's anyone's game. Not throwing in the towel yet. 

I'm not sure what the disparity is here, but if you took the first half of this game and the first half of last weeks game and put them together, you'd think this was an 0-16 team. 

Very odd disparity between our halves. 

Thanks for the summary looks like the Colts coaching stuff again failed on their homework...

Yeah big time, the OL has probably also been playing the worst I've ever seen this game, Luck keeps overthrowing WRS , DHB had a really nice wide open drop.  Everything that could go wrong has thus far, we'll see if it can get even worse in the second :puke:

Gotta give it to the Rams though, they've been looking like the greatest team in NFL history. 

Thank goodness that first half is over. overall give credit to the Rams they came out with a great gameplan. they have the defensive backfield that allows them to send an extra man sometimes two.  the punt return is what probably sealed this game for them. not sure what others expected but the rams DL is very good the whole team has talent. this team is a matchup problem for us. 28 points may be too much to overcome.

Pep Hamilton HAS to go, the offensive line SUCKS, the plays called should account for that, I see Luck holding on to the ball waaaaay too long, and that gives the defense time to come after him.  Colts have too much talent to be dominated in all three phases of the game AT HOME NO LESS!!!

Pep Hamilton HAS to go, the offensive line SUCKS, the plays called should account for that, I see Luck holding on to the ball waaaaay too long, and that gives the defense time to come after him.  Colts have too much talent to be dominated in all three phases of the game AT HOME NO LESS!!!

The coaching staff has to be held accountable for the caliber of play and preparation, no doubt.