Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the chances are small, but we've learned that you should never count these Colts out.  A comeback is still possible.  There's still another half of football left to play and still time for a TD in this quarter.  We could go into the half down 21 instead of 28.  Not likely, but possible

Normally I would share that sentiment, but I think they've screwed the pooch on this one.

wow just came home and...wow...can someone tell me what happened?

Luck sack fumble rec for TD, Colts offense staggers, Rams get the ball and score, Colts offense staggers, Tavon Austin schools Colts special teams for a TD, Colts offense staggers, Rams O bombs to Tavon for a TD, Colts offense staggers.  Not really missing much lol

Luck sack fumble rec for TD, Colts offense staggers, Rams get the ball and score, Colts offense staggers, Tavon Austin schools Colts special teams for a TD, Colts offense staggers, Rams O bombs to Tavon for a TD, Colts offense staggers.  Not really missing much lol

Thanks for the summary looks like the Colts coaching stuff again failed on their homework...

So we quit already? Not gonna use time outs to even try?

You don't think that the players see it? Luck's probably *. BA would've fought till the last second ran off the clock.

We're down 28-0! Show some fight!!!!!!

Yeah, I miss BA...hindsight is 20/20 but Arians is probably a much better HC than Pagano.

the problem is besides luck..the rams have way more talent than we do..wake up grigson and do your job and get us some young talent like the rams..btw..nice trade for richardson..my goodness i still cant believe we traded a 1st round pick for this BUST!!!!!

Watch out, that kind of clear minded thinking is highly discouraged here.