Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

Greetings Colts fans!     :)    St. Louis Rams come east to Indianapolis across Interstate 70 to play our Colts for an NFC West interconference battle at LOS.  Gametime begins right after 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries, go for win # 7, and GO COLTS!!!!!     ;)     :excited:        :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :cheer:  :coltslogo:         :thmsup:  :D

Complete Colts Vs. Rams Game Preview, NFL Live Gamecenter, and NFL On FOX TV Distribution Map:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2013/gamerelease-reg10.pdf

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013111004/2013/REG10/rams@colts#-gameinfo@tab=preview

http://506sports.com/

Colts Vs. Rams Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/injury-report.html

Good Morning Colts Fans!!

I stayed up too late at the Amos Lee concert last night at the Murat. (great artist, btw)

Here's to an injury free game

Staying home today so it's Lamey, NFL.com and the best fans in the internet today for me.

Depending on y'all for the timely updates!

GO COLTS - all day, every day!!

I got my shirt off, I'm sweaty and have already drank 17 beers. I'm ready for some football. 

I got my shirt off, I'm sweaty and have already drank 17 beers. I'm ready for some football.

You don't play O-line for Miami, do you, ruk?

You don't play O-line for Miami, do you, ruk?

I promise I won't crap in your mouth. 

That is more information than I needed to know. :funny:

He can't help it... the devil made him do it.

That is more information than I needed to know. :funny:

I actually don't drink at all. I'm a wanna-be alcoholic. They live the good life, and here I am like a sucker, not drunk and in full control of my life. 

I actually don't drink at all. I'm a wanna-be alcoholic. They live the good life, and here I am like a sucker, not drunk and in full control of my life.

I am a never to be( I have been told never to drink)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Watson had a good year in 2019 with 26 TDs and 12 INTs. In 2018, he had 26 TDs and 9 INTs. If Luck had those stats, we would say that Luck had a down year. No way has Watson eclipsed Luck, and I don't think that's a controversial statement to make, right?   Luck never made the Super Bowl, unlike Russel Wilson.   By the way, what was the Seahawks' defensive ranking the year they won the Super Bowl? I'll give you a hint -- it was #1. Rushing offense rank - #1. And how about their passing offense? It was ranked as #27. Looks to me that their #1 ranked defense and their #1 ranked rushing offense had a lot to do with getting to the Super Bowl. Here is the stats page from ESPN as reference.  https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/season/2014/seasontype/2/table/passing/sort/netPassingYardsPerGame/dir/desc   By the way, who had the #1 passing offense that year? Yup, you guessed it. Luck and the Colts. The Colts had the #1 passing offense despite a poor O-line, and no run game, meaning that teams knew they were going to throw the ball, and they still couldn't stop Luck. Russell Wilson is a very good QB, but it's all too clear that you need a complete TEAM to make it to the Super Bowl. Take for example Manning with the Colts vs Manning with the Broncos. The Broncos gave Manning a good O-line, WRs, TE, and great defense and that resulted in multiple Super Bowls in a very short period of time.   Is it fair to say that Luck didn't step up? He carried a garbage roster to the post season every time he was healthy. He beat the Seahawks and the Legion of Boom defense, the 49ers with harbaugh, and Manning led Broncos teams. He has won plenty of big games.   Lastly, Jared - Let's say that you play for a football team. You are surrounded with a few good players and the rest of the team is largely just trash. You somehow find a way to carry your team to the playoffs, time-and-time again. Yet, you lose in the playoffs. Should we blame YOU or the trash players around you who couldn't contribute when you needed them to?  
    • Well in light of seeing that then i change my mind and say thats pretty dumb to opt out when this virus isnt a big deal.
    • If our coaching staff are even slightly intrigued by Eason and want to keep him for the future, i think it's just too risky to waive him and hope he makes it to the PS... I could definitely see a team like the Broncos taking him and keeping him on their active roster.... who else do they have behind Drew Lock....  I'll tell you who... Jeff Driskel and Brett Rypien.... They would cut either of them immediately for someone like Eason. I'm sure there must be at least a couple other teams who would do it as well.
    • For some reason, I completely forgot about that part. Good call. So yea, definitely less plausible of a situation.
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 2,640

• NFLfan

NFLfan 9,607

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,926

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 417

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 11,201

• CheezyColt