Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

Greetings Colts fans!     :)    St. Louis Rams come east to Indianapolis across Interstate 70 to play our Colts for an NFC West interconference battle at LOS.  Gametime begins right after 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries, go for win # 7, and GO COLTS!!!!!     ;)     :excited:        :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :cheer:  :coltslogo:         :thmsup:  :D

Complete Colts Vs. Rams Game Preview, NFL Live Gamecenter, and NFL On FOX TV Distribution Map:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2013/gamerelease-reg10.pdf

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013111004/2013/REG10/rams@colts#-gameinfo@tab=preview

http://506sports.com/

Colts Vs. Rams Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/injury-report.html

Good Morning Colts Fans!!

I stayed up too late at the Amos Lee concert last night at the Murat. (great artist, btw)

Here's to an injury free game

Staying home today so it's Lamey, NFL.com and the best fans in the internet today for me.

Depending on y'all for the timely updates!

GO COLTS - all day, every day!!

I got my shirt off, I'm sweaty and have already drank 17 beers. I'm ready for some football. 

I got my shirt off, I'm sweaty and have already drank 17 beers. I'm ready for some football.

You don't play O-line for Miami, do you, ruk?

You don't play O-line for Miami, do you, ruk?

I promise I won't crap in your mouth. 

That is more information than I needed to know. :funny:

He can't help it... the devil made him do it.

That is more information than I needed to know. :funny:

I actually don't drink at all. I'm a wanna-be alcoholic. They live the good life, and here I am like a sucker, not drunk and in full control of my life. 

I actually don't drink at all. I'm a wanna-be alcoholic. They live the good life, and here I am like a sucker, not drunk and in full control of my life.

I am a never to be( I have been told never to drink)