Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how some fans are so delusional and closed minded that they can criticize other fans for speaking the truth and being realistic.  Just because you are realistic and don't think everything about the Colts is amazing and wonderful doesn't mean you are any less of a fan of this team.  This performance is horrible, chances are the Colts won't be making a comeback and anyone that thinks similarly is not less of a fan.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - response to hidden post

No you are laying down your twisted blurred negative view of everything. Like seriously since I've been a member of this forum you have never once posted a decent thought provoking post. You really seem like someone that would argue with God over the precise shade of blue of the sky.

Lol, sad thing is I have to agree

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - response to hidden post

Pretty soon he will jump on his other account to try and make his point even more.

Too many babies around here. Too many egos who want to be right more then they want wins.

It's exhausting lol.

Pep called a good play there. Luck blew it. Luck has looked despicable the last two games. 

Can't blame Luck with no protection and we just reached the point where he can't carry the team anymore all on itself. bad decisions are just a consequence of a bad Offensive Line and a poor WR core

I don't see how some fans are so delusional and closed minded that they can criticize other fans for speaking the truth and being realistic.  Just because you are realistic and don't think everything about the Colts is amazing and wonderful doesn't mean you are any less of a fan of this team.  This performance is horrible, chances are the Colts won't be making a comeback and anyone that thinks similarly is not less of a fan.

"can criticize other fans for speaking the truth..."

It's all a perspective...it's objective.  We all have different views.  Your truth is not someone else's.

If we all give our opinion and leave it at that we'd all be better off.  Don't ever tell someone else

what you (all of us in general) feel is a fact when it is just an opinion.

My .02

This is Luck's worst game of the year, one of his worst in his career.

Yes, I agree. The sad part is that last week at half time we were saying the same exact thing. Truthfully, he hasn't been playing well lately...and it's not all on the O-line, but mostly.

Can't blame Luck with no protection and we just reached the point where he can't carry the team anymore all on itself. bad decisions are just a consequence of a bad Offensive Line and a poor WR core

Say again? 

Dudes laying an egg out there. Has been very shoddy in the last two games. Worst game of his career to this point, and getting worse. 

What is it going to take to get through Pep's head that Luck needs a back on EVERY down to stay back there and do protection. 

Hell give up two receiver positions, go I-formation with TWO backs, and keep them both back there and you might actually be able to complete a pass.

That * keeps wanting to put Luck behind the line with ZERO extra protection.  

I feel bad for the people who had to fork out dough to go to this game..... This game should be refundable haha

Love going to games. But no lie, this is why I stay at home and watch the 60". I have the choice to shut it off. Sometimes it helps launch the comeback. Hasn't worked today, heh

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 10, 2013 - inappropriate

Post game presser is gonna be interesting

Pagano:

Well, what happened was, that [game], we got our butt kicked. In the [first and] second half, we just got our butt totally kicked. We couldn’t do diddly poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass – we sucked. The [first and] second half, we sucked. We couldn’t stop the run. Every time they got the ball, they went down and got points. We got our butt totally kicked in the [game] – that’s what it boiled down to. It was a horses**t performance in the [game]. Horses**t. I’m totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. The players did a horrible job. We got our butt kicked in that [game]. It sucked. It stunk.