Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jazz Hands...

Buck Showalter

that was an amazing catch though.  betwen both those guys was pretty freaking outstanding

It was a great catch, hopefully the more of those type catches he makes the more it will boost his confidence until he is making difficult catches like that on a regular basis.

Coby Fleener from Jackhammer to Jazz hands... our little tight end is growing up, and getting better. Jimmy Fallon still is terrible.

WHA, WHA, WHA???

No love for Fallon??? I hated him his first season or two on SNL, but he cracks me up now...

Plus the Roots...

to each his own, but Fallon's shows from Indy the week Naptown hosted the Superbowl were pretty great...

WHA, WHA, WHA???

No love for Fallon??? I hated him his first season or two on SNL, but he cracks me up now...

Plus the Roots...

to each his own, but Fallons show from Indy the week Naptown hosted the Superbowl were pretty great...

Jimmy Fallon was bad on SNL. He would tell a joke that fell flat, and start laughing himself to get a reaction... and still does it. Fallon only got a gig because of Lorne Michaels.

Conan O'Brian befor the Leno fiasco... and Craig Ferguson are so much better.

Jimmy Fallon was bad on SNL. He would tell a joke that fell flat, and start laughing himself to get a reaction... and still does it. Fallon only got a gig because of Lorne Michaels.

Conan O'Brian befor the Leno fiasco... and Craig Ferguson are so much better.

Yeah but watching Conan now is painful, I am guessing he lost his best writing staff...

I like Fallon... Whenever he would laugh during a skit ala "More Cowbell" I thought it was funny...

to each his own I guess...