Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jazz Hands...

Buck Showalter

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 6, 2013 - response to spam post
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 6, 2013 - response to spam post

Hey everyone.  I am new here and looking for some opinions on this nice looking Andrew Luck Shirt that we created.  Let me know if you like it, or what we need to improve it.  It can be seen at http://teespring.com/luck12  

alfrontreg_zps9d9f95a3.jpg

FTW! Compeltely random post of the day!

Fallon also said Randy Bollock is most likely to play football in khaki's...

Fallon is pretty prophetic, Bollock may not play football in khakis, but I somehow feel he may have many opportunities to wear khakis in his future...

"What are you wearing, Randy...from State Farm?"

venfgg.jpg

"Khakis"

dh7fqp.jpg

I just watched the Fallon clip for the first time last night.  Made the jazz hands by fleener that much better.  However my favorite part of that bit was Danieal Manning. "Hey didn't we go to Jamaica that one time?  SHUT UP!" LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Pato has been my favorite driver for a couple of years now. I got to experience this 500 almost fully. I was at almost every practice, I had a badge to get back in the garage, and I saw the race from an entirely different perspective for it.    The 5 team has had plenty of problems since the de-facto win in St. Pete. Those problems haven’t stopped all month. His car was snappy loose all month, and even during the race. I’ve told all my racing friends that Rossi was the best McLaren and he had the best shot. I expected Pato to run around the 7-10 range Sunday. He spent the first 2/3 of the day back in the 13-16 range and I thought it was a lost cause. When he cycled up front and came alive late, I couldn’t believe it. He's such a savvy racer in this race. He reminds me of Dale Earnhardt at a SS. He just knows where to go with his car when he needs to go. It’s like he senses the air and how to navigate it perfectly.    I sat over in T4. Dead center of the turn. 5th row. By the time they entered T3 I could turn my head from the big screen across the track and see them exit.    Watching Newgarden pass Pato on the outside in T3 coming to the checkers is something I’ll never forget. It was emotionally draining for me as a fan and 2 days later it’s still like my dog ran away or something. I even accidentally turned my phone on in my hand and recorded my own reaction to it. You can see me scream “NO!” As Newgarden went outside and then immediately turn to see them coming though 3. It’s salty language so if GDs and F bombs aren’t for you, I suggest not watching. 😬     When it was over I sat down, and looked at the guy I was with and said “I haven’t been this emotionally overloaded by sports since 4th and 2” and he knew just what that meant because he was sitting next to me that night as well.    I just hope someone checked out Newgarden’s software after the race. Make sure they didn’t convince themselves of any new rules or anything. 🤔
    • I don't know if they handed him the job, but yeah, the OL depth in 2022 was severely lacking. I have always viewed Pinter as a center only, so starting him at guard wasn't my favorite decision. He started the first three games, then got benched. Ryan Kelly got hurt in Week 5 vs the Broncos, so Pinter finished that game, but didn't play more than five offensive snaps the rest of the season. So however they reached the decision to make him the opening day starter, at least they moved off that idea pretty quickly.   I think there have been far more egregious and more consequential decisions, by the way. Scott Tolzien in 2017 immediately comes to mind.
    • Carlilse, I thought did a bad job at the end of Games 1 and 3. Having said that, his coaching against the Bucks and Knicks was excellent I thought. After falling down vs the Knicks 0-2, his adjustments he made were good, especially playing McConnell more. McConnell is a borderline very good player, forget good. 
    • And there is no issue having (2) big Guard contracts if your (2) Tackles are on rookie deals.     I'm not sure why so many doubters of the possibility, never seem to correlate it with common NFL practices, of tackles moving inside later in their career, to extend it.     Everyone just wants to be right about something, instead of looking objectively at it.     If Sparano thinks: Raimann, Nelson, Kelly, Smith, Freeland/ or Goncalves    Is better than: Raimann, Nelson, Kelly, Fries, Smith     They will do it.   Also got Bortolini in there trying to battle for a spot.
    • Ouch. Didn’t expect a sweep, but I’m also not surprised by it. Boston is the best of the bunch. Have been all year. The only way the West has a chance in the finals is to combine the two teams left into super teams to beat them. And even then, Boston still has a real good chance.    All I can say is the future is bright and it’s fun to be a fan again. I’m still too sports emotionally drained from watching my favorite driver lose the 500 out of T3 coming to the checkers with my own eyes to go through a postmortem on the Pacers yet. 😵‍💫  
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 6,877

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 866

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,432

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 906

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,446

• Dingus McGirt