Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE ***OFFICIAL*** T.Y. HILTON APPRECIATION THREAD.

Dustin

TY had a bad drop early on. What does he do to make it up?

Have one of the best games of his career! Thanks TY!

He dropped a couple early on that really kept the team from getting things going. I'm glad he got it going, but he is VERY inconsistent.

Thank you TY Hilton!

And yes Chris Collinsworth, "They still have time to win this game." /Texans.

Seriously, he isn't a fan of the Colts one bit. Screw him. :)

Is he supposed to be?  He's a national color commentator for NBC.  If you want a fan calling the game turn on the radio and listen to Lamey.

Thank you TY Hilton!

And yes Chris Collinsworth, "They still have time to win this game." /Texans.

Seriously, he isn't a fan of the Colts one bit. Screw him. :)

Is he supposed to be?  He's a national color commentator for NBC.  If you want a fan calling the game turn on the radio and listen to Lamey.

Agree about Collinsworth, but his "I really hope he makes this" comment rubbed me the wrong way. I get he was enjoying the game and wanted more, but keep that to yourself. It wasn't professional

Agree about Collinsworth, but his "I really hope he makes this" comment rubbed me the wrong way. I get he was enjoying the game and wanted more, but keep that to yourself. It wasn't professional

I despise Collinsworth... The odd thing is on NFL network when Irvin was chalking the game up to Texans losing due to Kubiaks issues, Deion actually, seemed to stand up for TY, Luck & Colts... That just seemed weird...

I despise Collinsworth... The odd thing is on NFL network when Irvin was chalking the game up to Texans losing due to Kubiaks issues, Deion actually, seemed to stand up for TY, Luck & Colts... That just seemed weird...

What? Colts getting some credit? Unbelievable

Guest TeamLoloJones

You see the reason the Colts won the football game is because at the end of the 4th quarter when the clock ran out, the Colts had more points than the Texans.  That's how you win football games in this league.  You score more points than the other team.

-John Madden

I said it from the day we drafted TY, that he would become an impact player. I followed him since his 3rd game as a Sophomore in college. When I first saw him, he was something special. He would have been a first round pick in the draft, but again, the NFL liked the huge receivers that can jump and grab balls that are just thrown up by the QB's..TY is little in size, but big in heart and determination. I prayed he would get drafter by the Colts, and my prayer was answered.

I remember a lot of poster saying that they shouldn't have traded up for him, he drops too many balls, he can't run routes, ad nauseam. I said from day 1 he will become a great WR, and now, he's been proving just that. Today, he showed the world how special he really is, in a tough situation, having to try to fill the shoes of the great Reggie Wayne.. Tonight, at least, he filled them quite well,

Like Andrew said in an interview after the game.."IF you don't know who Hilton is before, you do now."..Great compliment from Luck, about a great player.

And, as my signature was, before College Football started.. (I gotta root my boy Marcus Mariota for the Heisman) TY Hilton will be an ALL-Pro Receiver this year.

I'm glad that for years to come, TY will be a Colt, and become one of the greatest Colts receivers of all time.