Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

had a good laugh at this

danlhart87

Why so serious? It's funny, not busy dying at the seems but still funny. And you wonder what's wrong with the world today. Everything has to be so pc and everything offends everyone. Guess what, if you don't like it don't need to comment or hit the topic. Grow a pair

Why so serious? It's funny, not busy dying at the seems but still funny. And you wonder what's wrong with the world today. Everything has to be so pc and everything offends everyone. Guess what, if you don't like it don't need to comment or hit the topic. Grow a pair

I don't believe anyone said they were offended. They just said it wasn't funny. What I take offense to is this comment.

The title of the thread does not say "gay joke inside" so nobody would know what it was until it was clicked on.

Lots of people feel the need to voice their opinions on topics they don't like on the forum. Why is this one a sacred cow?

I don't need to grow a pair. My breasts are big enough, thank you.

And maybe you could proofread before you put anyone on blast.

I really hate the whole "everything is offensive" thing that goes on when it comes to anything racial or sexual preference. I hear gay people make straight jokes, you don't see me get offended by it(Sarcasm here fellas). Bottom line is this wasn't posted in a derogatory manner and it really shouldn't be taken offensively. If ya didn't laugh cool hit the ol CTRL-W and move along.

You'd have to be one of these not to see the humor in the timing!   

dingleberry-1.jpg

Is it sophomoric and low-brow?  Of course it is.  That's what makes it funny.  It appeals to the most primal element of humor present in each person (male of female).  It's right up there with laughing at farts and burps but there is still a place for it.

I wasn't offended. I just didn't think it was funny lol.

I'm free to dislike something posted on a public forum, just like anyone else is to like it.

Not finding that picture funny isn't a larger problem with the world haha.

You'd have to be one of these not to see the humor in the timing!   

dingleberry-1.jpg

Is it sophomoric and low-brow?  Of course it is.  That's what makes it funny.  It appeals to the most primal element of humor present in each person (male of female).  It's right up there with laughing at farts and burps but there is still a place for it.

You've got my vote.

I really hate the whole "everything is offensive" thing that goes on when it comes to anything racial or sexual preference. I hear gay people make straight jokes, you don't see me get offended by it(Sarcasm here fellas). Bottom line is this wasn't posted in a derogatory manner and it really shouldn't be taken offensively. If ya didn't laugh cool hit the ol CTRL-W and move along.

Who has said they were offended by the picture in this thread?

The only thing worse then overly PC people, are people who overly complain about overly PC people.

Who has said they were offended by the picture in this thread?

The only thing worse then overly PC people, are people who overly complain about overly PC people.

I'm going to complain about people who complain about people who.... wait, I lost my train of thought. Who do I complain to about that?

Is this still a Colts forum or did I wander away again?

You'd have to be one of these not to see the humor in the timing!

dingleberry-1.jpg

Is it sophomoric and low-brow? Of course it is. That's what makes it funny. It appeals to the most primal element of humor present in each person (male of female). It's right up there with laughing at farts and burps but there is still a place for it.

Dingle -Berryis pretty good. In high school, on the football team we had teammates named Nelson Chew and Gabe Baca. They stood together and created the awesome duo of Chew Baca.

Yep it's a laughable as ever here in the states. Whaaaa to non derogatory jokes, violent video games, guns, cops, invasion of privacy and the works but yet Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber and rappers make great role models, haha!!!

The States are pretty backwards now. Still love this country and always will though!!