Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Article: Luck and Wilson won't keep up with RG3 [Merge]

Stephen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Stephen , you have something from a guy named Tozar , who is just a fan . He writes for some obscure site and he obviously is a novice as he has no writing skills. This is very similar to something you might read on stampede blue.

:facepalm:

The one time I should've listened to Stephen, I don't and just wasted 5mins of my life. :sigh:

I'm gonna become a writer, it seems so easy. Just write something down and watch the money roll in.

I wonder if Kevin Bowen is interested in having an intern up there in Indianapolis? :funny:

Anyone read his bio?

"I grew up in the Boston area and have been a proud fan ever since. I now live in the Arizona desert with my wife and 6 out of 7 or our children. I have always loved sports and route for the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox, and Revolution to this day. I even remember the days of the Tea Men and the Breakers. It is my goal to offer current and relevant stories for all fans, especially my beloved Patriots. And of course I promise to be completely unbiased, cross my heart, hope to die."

Right, sure.

Anyone read his bio?

"I grew up in the Boston area and have been a proud fan ever since. I now live in the Arizona desert with my wife and 6 out of 7 or our children. I have always loved sports and route for the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox, and Revolution to this day. I even remember the days of the Tea Men and the Breakers. It is my goal to offer current and relevant stories for all fans, especially my beloved Patriots. And of course I promise to be completely unbiased, cross my heart, hope to die."

Right, sure.

He routes for Boston teams...? What does that mean? He plans trips for them? He drives specific streets to show his devotion? He directs traffic during games?

What is all the propaganda about RGIII ?

I think he is a good quarterback , but ESPN. , and the other goofy bloggers , are putting this guy on a pedestal after only one season.

heh...kinda funny but to hear skins fans talk, you'd think it was just the opposite. I think every fanbase believes their teams get disrespected by the media and other teams get more attention than what is warranted.

Guy just really likes RGiii, just voicing his opinion regardless of how useless it is. No harm in that.

that's kind of how I look at 99% of what's printed and said out there...also why I don't get caught up in any of the "we're getting disrespected" rage that you see in pretty much every fanbase to some extent. ((just a general statement about fans in general...nothing specific to here))

He routes for Boston teams...? What does that mean? He plans trips for them? He drives specific streets to show his devotion? He directs traffic during games?

Perhaps it involves one of these :P

linksys_wrt54g-400.jpgrouter2.gif

Maybe his hobby is routing Patriots logos on anything that will stand still (He's from Boston. Tatoos are for sissies haha).

Usually, I will be the person to come on here and wonder why everyone gets so defensive when someone writes a negative article about the Colts.  Each person is entitled to his own opinion. 

On the other hand, that article was just plain awful! 

All absolutely pestimistic!! Thinks Hey ward Bey will be a disruption, he thinks T.Y is liable to take a dive this season and basically thinks Lucks season was a joke last year. Only facts he stated really were Lucks records. Rest of was a bunch non sense complete biast opinion. It was really a pathetic write up. He fails to wanna realize the how much easier RG3 really had it. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion so... This was sickening though. I'm pretty sure hell be eating his words about half way through the season.

I'd prefer that a lot of these guys put all of the pressure on RG3 to try and match his play from last year, than putting Luck in everyone's face all the time. I like that Luck has a lot of doubters, great motivation for him, not that he really cares lol.

It is hard to compare the three honestly. because Wilson and RG3 are two different QB's compared to Andrew Luck. Luck is more of a passing QB who stays in the pocket and RG3 and Wilson are more of a get out of the pocket and throw or take off running. either way all three have the potential to take their repsected teams to the super bowl and win it.