Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw visiting Colts/Colts now in 'heavy negotiations' with Bradshaw again. (merge)

Ja'Crispy

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong delone carter is the one that will be getting cut off thank god when that happens

I would rather have carter than brown carter can be a 3rd down back....browns wants to be starting and he's not what we need so time to get rid of him anyway he makes too many mistakes

It's gonna be alot of disappointment when Donald Brown isn't cut. I don't see what makes some of you believe Carter will stay over Brown

That's like saying the Patriots will cut Tom Brady so Ryan Mallet can start this season

they should brady is a bum. hasnt won a super bowl in almost 10 years ;)

I'm quite sure DBs cap hit is negligible.

He has a 1.7 mil base this year with a total hit of 2.7.

Why would you cut Brown when his contract ends this year? That's a cap penalty we take instead of waiting till the end to do it

If we cut him his 1.7 mil base salary doesn't count against the cap.

@mchappell51: Keep in mind when #colts sign Ahmad Bradshaw, they'll have to create roster spot. Not that that will be a problem

Delone Carter

Cassius Vaughn

Who else can get the boot? Lol

i doubt they cut those guys this early. most likely either moore or mcbryant will be cut to make room

@mchappell51: Keep in mind when #colts sign Ahmad Bradshaw, they'll have to create roster spot. Not that that will be a problem

Delone Carter

Cassius Vaughn

Who else can get the boot? Lol

Gordy and Vaughn....Carter needs camp to find out...both CBs suck!

Don't need him. He is young, but he is injured often. I'm fine with our RBs as of now. They aren't superstars, but they get the job done

Yet he still had more carries (221), ran for more yards (1,015) and had more TD's (6) than any of the Colts backs did last year.  If we can add a 1,000 yard rusher to the stable I am all for it particularly if he comes cheap. 

Ballard, Brown and Bradshaw?!?

Wait!!    That's my law firm!!

They're right next door to another high profile firm....      Dewey, Cheatum and Howe....

A good omen????  I think it was Chris Polian.  Lord I miss him.....(Like a root canal) :funny:

His right foot has been operated on 3 times....his most recent being this off season when they replaced a screw in his foot with an even bigger screw. He has also had procedures on his left foot and both ankles.

That does sound like a prestigious law firm NCF, but the real question is what do they specialize in & what do the partners demand for a retainer to take on a new client? Yeah Brent, but a Chris Polian root canal is missing the novacane.  haha BOTT does make a valid point. Bradshaw's injuries/surgeries do give me cause to pause. Don't give him a ton of guaranteed money upfront Grigs. Make him prove his durability in INDY first IMO. 

Football may be the only profession where people applaud a guy for losing his job. President of the U.S. too, but that doesn't happen very often.

Being a critic doesn't take much energy... especially around here, where few bother to back up critical assertions with anything resembling facts. And challenging unsubstantiated claims is treated like a cardinal sin by some.

(Dustin, thanks for breaking that mold. You've restored my faith... a little).