Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You can take any 3 players in the league and add them to your team. Which 3 players do you take?

Dustin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pick whoever you think the best three qb's are and favor youth. i know it seems ridiculous to have that sort of depth at qb, but it is the best guarantee for long term success

They would likely fizzle out around the same time... so how is that long term success? 10 years of a great qb who has two great backups??? NAH! I would throw things at my tv every time they showed one of the elite backups and I would curse a little too!

No particular order:

Geno Atkins

Patrick Willis

Richard Sherman 

(If a 4th was allowed it would be Megatron and AP at 5).

My logic is that our Offense is already good enough to carry us......add a dominate Def. and we are extremely solid

Trindon Holliday(KR/PR) - dude lit it up last year. did it with the Texans... was cut... did the same thing for the Broncos... the kid has it.

Darren Sproles(RB) - quick and shifty. good for extending drives. on a talented team like ours that makes a huge difference.

Kickalicious(K) - if he can do what he does on his youtube videos in the game... then most all possessions should lead to points.

I made my choices simply to think outside the box. I know most people are gonna say the same names every time. I like my choices... 

Trindon Holliday(KR/PR) - dude lit it up last year. did it with the Texans... was cut... did the same thing for the Broncos... the kid has it.

Darren Sproles(RB) - quick and shifty. good for extending drives. on a talented team like ours that makes a huge difference.

Kickalicious(K) - if he can do what he does on his youtube videos in the game... then most all possessions should lead to points.

I made my choices simply to think outside the box. I know most people are gonna say the same names every time. I like my choices...

You could basically combine Sproles and Holliday and just take CJ Spiller. Would save you a spot.

I'd take:

JJ Watt.

Geno Atkins.

Von Miller.

That pass rush would be ridiculous and each of them are great run-stoppers as well.

Agree on Watt and Miller. I think I'd go with Sherman over Atkins because I'd want to add a corner. I do agree though with going all defense.

Luke Kuechly- will be the best MLB, if he's not already..and this after only his rookie year...

Patrick Peterson (for PR as well as CB)

Joe Thomas..Best Guard in the league to protect Luck's backside, as well as open huge holes for our backs

Richard Sherman, JJ Watt and Calvin Johnson. Two young defenders who are already arguably the best at their position (with Revis' knee in mind) and an unstoppable playmaker. Would have included Peterson but his knee still scares me, despite his ridiculous last season.