Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You can take any 3 players in the league and add them to your team. Which 3 players do you take?

Dustin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ Watt

Haloti Ngata

Aldon Smith

Our secondary just got a massive injection of ballhawks with questionable consistency, might as well make their jobs as easy as humanly possible.

Love it!  Of course you meant Colts instead of Redskins!  :)

With RG3 or luck, add these beasts to your defense.....hello 37-6 games....no more heart issues for this old LB  :funny:

Kinda weird how many ppl are sayin Rodgers lol why waste a spot on a QB we have Luck I'd much rather have three players of other positions

They need to re-frame the question as "which 3 players, with Luck as QB". Then excluding a QB would make sense. :)

Well, it is the offseason, I am going to stop caring too much.

They need to re-frame the question as "which 3 players, with Luck as QB". Then excluding a QB would make sense. :)

Well Dustin has posted a few times I think that it's to the current colts roster lol I understand the ppl that are fans of other teams like quiz boy lol he likes the texans and his QB blows so he said Rodgers lol

I just meant it was odd how many colts fans would waste a spot on Rodgers I went with an elite RB WR and DE

I'm obviously listing three guys I'd love to see with a Flyin' Elvis on their helmets...

1. Megatron

2. Watt

3. AP

I was tempted to go defense here but am assuming we're talking "here and now" and this would give the Patriots their best shot at another title in the next 2-3 years.

I'm obviously listing three guys I'd love to see with a Flyin' Elvis on their helmets...

1. Megatron

2. Watt

3. AP

I was tempted to go defense here but am assuming we're talking "here and now" and this would give the Patriots their best shot at another title in the next 2-3 years.

You must mean this flying Elvis

elvis-742664.jpg