Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whats up with landry

CR91

Wow, you should really change the title. You made it seem like something was wrong with him.

This is no big deal. And a guy like him really shouldn't be at voluntary workouts where we're lifting. Seriously he lifts anymore, I'm scared he'll pop then we won't have a SS at the beginning of the season.

I might be in the minority here, but the less I hear in the news about our team, the better.  I don't want us to be like one of those teams always in the news like the Jets or Cowboys.  It never works well

Yep. As long as we get team-to-fan contact through the right sources (meaning, on site stuff like the video interviews) then I'm very happy, much prefer that to one of the media circus teams. It's why I don't want us to be on Hard Knocks or anything. 

I might be in the minority here, but the less I hear in the news about our team, the better. I don't want us to be like one of those teams always in the news like the Jets or Cowboys. It never works well

You're definitely not in the minority. If you're a Colts fan, you're use to a low key franchise until it's time to hit the field. We let our play do the talking. That's just how I always viewed us in my time of being a :colts: fan

I might be in the minority here, but the less I hear in the news about our team, the better.  I don't want us to be like one of those teams always in the news like the Jets or Cowboys.  It never works well

Yup I use tell the kids - I don't want to read about you in the papers nor hear about you on the news!

not hard, only need a syringe, some steroids, and the weight room and what do you get?? Laroning haha....

Don't need the first two at all. At 180 pounds I could squat 500, dead lift 500 and bench 365. All natural. Very easy to do when you're getting paid to lift and play ball. It's all in the diet. Few supplements from your local gnc, bam!

Don't need the first two at all. At 180 pounds I could squat 500, dead lift 500 and bench 365. All natural. Very easy to do when you're getting paid to lift and play ball. It's all in the diet. Few supplements from your local gnc, bam!

i was only stating it as a joke, because that was the rumor when his pictures came out lol. 

i was only stating it as a joke, because that was the rumor when his pictures came out lol.

Oh yeah, lol. Yeah that crap is annoying. I know dudes way bigger just all natural. Some folks just don't know what the heck they're talking about. Can't wait to see him lay the wood!

You had me until GNC. No one should buy supplements from there, ever!

Lol, I just get the protein shakes. To impatient to order online. The wheybolic 60 is good stuff! Like their vitapaks also. Pretty salty though.

I mean if you don't mind paying way too much and getting unwanted bad advice from guys who look like they've never touched a dumbbell in their lives. Lol

I mean if you don't mind paying way too much and getting unwanted bad advice from guys who look like they've never touched a dumbbell in their lives. Lol

Yeah I don't take their advice. Most of them don't know crap. The one I go to the always get online and give me good deals and such. Some really good stuff is made by Optimum Nutrition. Which is who used to make the gnc stuff. Not sure who does now. Cheaper to order online, but lazy. Heh. And sure don't have time or $ to eat 6-7 times a day. Eating in healthy is expensive. Especially when you can get a burger for .99. Fat America!

Lol, I just get the protein shakes. To impatient to order online. The wheybolic 60 is good stuff! Like their vitapaks also. Pretty salty though.

You should really consider bodybuilding dot com and give Optimum Nutrition or Cellucor a shot. I just switched to Cellucor, cinnamon swirl and pb marshmallow :-)

Time to consider cutting him, not sure he is a fit for the culture here.

Time to consider cutting him, not sure he is a fit for the culture here.

Grigson doesn't sign a guy for four years especially a pro bowl caliber player like Landry and then cut him, you must be losing your marbles buddy!