Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck is Average at Best

MFT5

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was made October 2011. It's still stupid, but I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way now.

He also has videos like this: 

So yeah.

Didn't want to say it but he did sound racially motivated there, oh well some people there are just no hope for

He just wishes he was Andrew.

He doesn't have nearly the good looking genes Andrew has, obviously doesn't have the smarts that Andrew does, doesn't have the JOB or skills Andrew has, but maybe he was talking about Andrew's fashion? That is average/terrible at times.

This was made October 2011. It's still stupid, but I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way now.

He also has videos like this: 

So yeah.

After watching this he just doesn't have a basic understanding pro football. He also criticizes " white " pocket passers. Because if your white your automatically unathletic??? defenses try to make Tom Brady look good?no you big dummy it's because Brady will find the open man or zone durrrrr.

No rhythm and creativity when Luck runs????

haha

Yea he needs to dance around like he's listening to "The Saftey Dance," by Men with Hats and frolic around like he's in fairy tale lala mushroom land dancing with unicorns.

Always appreciate "The Safety Dance" reference.  Well done sir, I say well done  :thmup:

1154967_o.gif

Andrew Luck is Average at best, WOW!!!!! He sounds like RCase and ftballgenius and others on the forums on CBS Sport dot com

:}LOL

So true the Redskins fans are rabid over there . I see alot more action on these boards codeblue a far cry from this years colts message board @ See the nonsense . I'v been around CBS since mar 07 & Have never see it so dead .  Alot of people jumped ship lots of new bronco fans , What a joke .

Peace  ÄÐ

He complains about no "up the middle blitzer" on a play when 6 guys are rushing Tom. 6 guys. All crowded at the line. I can't tell who is blitzing in this low quality video, he might be up the middle.

He's watching a highlight video, which is telling. Highlights are always great looks at a players game or something.

He complains about no "up the middle blitzer" on a play when 6 guys are rushing Tom. 6 guys. All crowded at the line. I can't tell who is blitzing in this low quality video, he might be up the middle.

He's watching a highlight video, which is telling. Highlights are always great looks at a players game or something.

And its not likea defense will blitz every play , especially against the "all American qb's"

I can't believe people are letting this wannabe get under their skin. Anyone can make a video and post it on youtube. I for one, refuse to watch it after seeing the responses. It's like letting the bleacher report get you upset. You don't need a degree in journalism to write for them.

Skip Bayless from ESPN "First Take" & this guy need to go on a weekend retreat together so that they can compare notes on slamming Andrew Luck. Where is this "genius", & I use the term loosely now? 

Care to retract your ludicrous diatribe now sir? Well, we're waiting...Let's go sir, I haven't got all night... haha  :lol:

This dude is hilariously delusional. The 2nd video is even better.

Apparently the only real form of defense is blitzing up the middle. The best is when he stops plays where there are clearly 6 guys blitzing with interior pressure and he complains there are no blitzes...lol.