Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh could miss Colts vs. Lions next week

corgi

It was actually a "kick" and I for one was surprised that the announcers were debating whether it was intentional or not. He certainly meant to kick him; you can see his leg change directions midair, and that doesn't happen if you're just "falling" into someone.

I agree...its very hard for that kick to be unintentional...

Suh may not have meant to hit Matt Stafford exactly where he hit him....but he was definetly trying to kick him..

It was actually a "kick" and I for one was surprised that the announcers were debating whether it was intentional or not. He certainly meant to kick him; you can see his leg change directions midair, and that doesn't happen if you're just "falling" into someone.

simms seems to give everyone the benefit of the doubt

If you think that kick was unintentional, you're delusional yourself. Suh's head is looking RIGHT at Schaub as he kicks him. He only turns it away AFTER the kick landed.

The helmet limits his field of vision, he knew it was Shaub but not where the foot was landing and it seems to hit his number first.

The helmet limits his field of vision, he knew it was Shaub but not where the foot was landing and it seems to hit his number first.

Look at his foot. When it's at his groin he extends it further. If his floot just flew into him as he fell that would be different, but he puts force behind it.

Look at his foot. When it's at his groin he extends it further. If his floot just flew into him as he fell that would be different, but he puts force behind it.

Agreed he hit intentionally, but he doesn't know what part he hit from what I see but just my opinion.

I don't see how he even knew what was there and might have been a reflex, after all unless there are eyes in the side of his head I don't see malicious intent.

Suh, who has his left leg at the ready in a dog-like "territory-marking" stance, is clearly going for a hit on the QB in one way or another. He had a clear understanding of where Schaub was when he starts the "roll". You still have peripheral vision with that helmet on...

What is most suspect and telling of this play is that Suh stops himself on his right knee and leverages with his elbow as he brings his leg back to kick. If there was no malicious intent, it's the most awkward way a defender could possibly stop himself after being tripped up. Any other defender would continue the roll onto his stomach like physics intended him too. But SUH NO LIKE PHYSICS!

To be completely honest, you have to be a darn beast to kick someone in the nuts while falling to ground and all while not looking. IMO it was unintentional to kick him in the nuts but it was intentional to kick him

I agree and add you can't kick other players period. Suspend. We don't Luck getting injuries because Suh doesn't know the difference between MMA and football. I'm all for CLEAN hits not this crap.

Suh is the dirtiest player in the league. It's unfortunate because he is such a great talent. It's certainly a positive for our team that he isn't playing. The NFL shouldn't let none sense like this go through. Suspend him and get him out for a long time. Make him accountable to his teammates, coaches, and fans. He isn't a first time offender and his past punishments have not worked. If I was Goodell, I would suspend him for at least 4 weeks.

I also believe he did it on purpose. He is who he is and isn't going to change. I personally hope he does get suspended, so that he isn't out there trying to be the one hurting Luck for the season, because that is his goal, take out the QB for the game/season.