Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and GB game day predictions?

hambone35

OK call me crazy this is very winnable for us there not the same I don't think we have a problem with run what so ever the thing is pressuring Arron if we do colts win 17 gb 13 luck 26/32 for 268 yds 0 ints 28 yds rushing I no we can win this and shock the nation hello viks 49ers lol

Ask me after this week and see if there is anything left of the Saints or if the Packers got all of their frustration out in that game or not.

Small blessing in disguise for the Colts. Let the Packers get their anger out on the Saints and calm down before the Colts. Not that they won't score on us but you know what I mean.

Small blessing in disguise for the Colts. Let the Packers get their anger out on the Saints and calm down before the Colts. Not that they won't score on us but you know what I mean.

I'm kind of glad this happened. Maybe they'll go ape on Brees and stop him from tying Johnny. Hey I can hope.

We have a chance. Green Bay's defense is almost like ours, they give up so many yards and points. If anything we're even when it comes to our defense and their defense. Its their offense that can do some damage, especially if Rodgers can get into a hot streak. I'd like to think that maybe this will be a shoot out and the Colts win 45 to 38. But then again I most likely will be wrong.

unless we get the same pressure seattle got its not happening. rodgers will rip apart our defense

I agree Rodgers is a very mobile QB and has wheels in order for us to win we need to pressure him constantly with Freeny possibly coming back this should help tremendously in the pass rush department, Freeny demands a double team, which allows another rusher an opportunity to get after him. One thing i also took notice of is Cedric Benson is terrible at securing the ball the defense needs to try and rip the ball out any chance they get!

All joking aside,

I think colts have a great opportunity to shock the Pack.. I see the bye week aiding the return of some key pieces on both sides of the ball.

Reitz, Freeney, Angerer, Davis all healthy and ready to go will be a HUGE lift.

I see Luck maintaining his 58% comp, 300 yds 2 TD, Int, and late drive heroics

Colts 26-22 Pack