Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's just be positive post!

horseshoecrabs

I think the colts have alot of "bandwagoner" fans then need to go ahead and jump off so the real fans can keep cheering for their team every week win, lose or draw. I'll always support my home team "COLTS" to the best of my ability. 

8 minutes ago, strt182 said:

I think the colts have alot of "bandwagoner" fans then need to go ahead and jump off so the real fans can keep cheering for their team every week win, lose or draw. I'll always support my home team "COLTS" to the best of my ability. 

Posts like these make me laugh hahaha

Hard to be positive after a loss like this.  I'm not one to go negative but I don't blame the fans that see the product the Colts put on the field and are upset.  I'd rather fans be negative and upset than give up on this team.  Just have to remember better years are ahead.  

The weather looked to be nice in Seattle, nice cool but comfortable football night. The fans looked to have a good time too, must have been a blast for them eating and drinking and watching their team put on a fine show.

Run D looked good, albeit against a not great Seattle offensive line.  Got gassed midway through the 2nd.

Hooker got another pick.  Just seems to be in the right place to get those.  Hopefully that continues.

A couple of good challenges by Chuck in the 1st half.

It was a very enjoyable 1st half.  Shows this team has potential.