Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BProland85

If you could add any player to the Colts

84 posts in this topic

Who would your choice be?

For me its between JJ Watt and Patrick Peterson.(If only we could give a team money from our cap to just purchase a great player of theirs!)

Both are huge areas of need, Peterson probably being more of a need though. But having a guy with a non stop motor is great to have.

My pick is JJ Watt because Pagano can always coach up someone less talented at DB.

Tough question.....I would probably go with JJ Watt, but would have to strongly consider Vince Wilfork (mainly because we have never had a dominant player in the middle of the d-line)

-- JJ Watt

-- Joe Thomas

-- Patrick Peterson

-- Aldon Smith

-- Calvin Johnson

Whoops.....  that appears to be more than 1...    demerit for me!   

Adrian Peterson.

No question.

I couldn't agree more. Although it is tempting to think D, All Day would give us an unstoppable offense. Defenses can be solidified with average players and great coaching. Offenses however, need talent and explosive playmaking. AP would give us an unstoppable, 2 dimensional offense. Until this year, teams in the superbowl in recent history have had subpar defenses and stellar offenses. Heck, even with this years 2 teams the defenses held them in games but explosive offenses took them all the way. AP all day... 'Nuff said!
1 person likes this

Without question, a healthy Revis

Yep I agree with this. I'm changing my answer. haha

Megatron or Larry Fitzgerald.  Think about a system in which Reggie Wayne is our second best WR?  We can still fix the line and defense in other areas.  Getting a guy like Megatron or Larry Fitzgerald wouldn't be possible any other way than a wish :) 

Calvin Johnson

Yep, Calvin Johnson....with the added bonus that it would eliminate "we should sign free agent WR (insert name)" and "we need a tall WR" Forum threads for the next 5-6 years.

I think.

Because he's better...

He is in no way better than Revis. Webb is debatable.

1 person likes this

He is in no way better than Revis. Webb is debatable.

Agreed. He is not better than Revis.

But my pick would be Calvin Johnson..the guy is just UNSTOPABLE!! (AP is a well)

I'd take Richard Sherman over Webb & Revis as well. Sherman is MUCH more Physical in both the Run & Pass Game. Add him with Vontae, we got ourselves some Tackling CB's

I'd take Richard Sherman over Webb & Revis as well. Sherman is MUCH more Physical in both the Run & Pass Game. Add him with Vontae, we got ourselves some Tackling CB's

How is Sherman more physical than Revis? Revis jams receivers at the line better than anyone in the league by a mile. Sherman doesn't compare to Revis at any level. Revis doesn't even have safety help 75% of the time.

1 person likes this

How is Sherman more physical than Revis? Revis jams receivers at the line better than anyone in the league by a mile. Sherman doesn't compare to Revis at any level. Revis doesn't even have safety help 75% of the time.

Revis also doesn't make certain Tackles in the Run Game. Him & Cromartie be afraid of Contact when it comes to RB's

Revis also doesn't make certain Tackles in the Run Game. Him & Cromartie be afraid of Contact when it comes to RB's

I disagree. Revis is the most physical corner out there! not to mention prob the strongest also. He is a COMPLETE corner in the run and pass game. Cromartie on the other hand is different.

1 person likes this

I can honestly say that I have no idea what you are talking about. Revis tackles as good as any other CB in the league. I've never seen him get run over or avoid making a tackle from the games I've seen; and I've seen a lot of Jets games over the years.

1 person likes this

Offense: Andre Johnson

Defense: Vince Wilfork

Honorable Mention: Leon Sandcastle

2 people like this

New List:

Offense: Adrian Peterson or Joe Thomas

Defense: JJ Watt or Darrell Revis