Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

Just now, richard pallo said:

Player’s need to catch the ball.

im the biggest proponent in that. My wife would attest. It drives me crazier than anything that happens on a football field. 

but there was what two drops this half? Minshew has missed guys, he didn’t see a wide open Alex Pierce downfield, he overthrows an open alie-cox, he doesn’t recognize pressure when it’s coming, he can’t even see 12 men on the field and take a deep shot… he’s not a starting qb. Teams rally behind qb play. Period. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Well if Mo could grow another yard he would have had a sure TD dang in Mo for not being Mister fantastic, work on that in the off-season.

He dropped an easy first down earlier.  We’ll see if he’s back next year.  Love his blocking though.

Just now, Solid84 said:

So far the ‘not good enough/lack of pressure’ Dline has won out over the ‘49 sacks baby!’ Dline. 

We need more pressure on Stroud. 

they are using a lot of tight end delay routes to stall the d-line. I mean it’s literally 6 on 4 quite often with one of those guys slipping out to be open underneath. All-in-all, if the offense could move the sticks and put points on the board, we would be praising this defense tonight. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Stroud has played OK, nothing great. He had the opening long TD other than that not much. They only have 14 points. Our offense has been flat, that has been the problem. Still only down 14-6, there is a whole half to go.

He’s 10/13 for 151 yards and 2 TDs?

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

So far the ‘not good enough/lack of pressure’ Dline has won out over the ‘49 sacks baby!’ Dline. 

We need more pressure on Stroud. 

We need to score a TD. Stroud going forward is going to get his points vs anyone, and beyond the first snap, the Colts D has been pretty solid vs their offense. The offense has to not self destruct with bad throws and even worse drops.

• Like 1

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

one is rookie of the year and one is a backup qb… 

Your point?  My point was that Stroud has been the difference in the game and deserving the credit he’s getting not that Minshew should be as good as Stroud.

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Your point?  My point was that Stroud has been the difference in the game and deserving the credit he’s getting not that Minshew should be as good as Stroud.

He’s earning his checks for sure tonight. And he’s backing up his talk as well. 

• Like 1