Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, husker61 said:

Moss is a better rb than Taylor, he is quicker to the hole and runs hard. Taylor looks like he is afraid of getting hurt. Wasted money just like I said before they signed him!

I disagree.

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

We’re not getting 5 yards per run though. It’s his average. Not even close to the same thing. We’re running but drives are still stalling. What do you want them to do, run exclusively? You need to get your receivers in the game as well. 

Dear God not two posts ago did I say that I am not saying they need to run exclusively.  I said they need to pass some too but they need to use the run to open up the passing game.  After the first drive Shane went back to back drives with five passes to two runs.  That isn’t balance and it’s not going to work.  If you keep being effective running it’s going to open up the passing game for you which it did on the last drive for Mo who dropped it.  Bad play by Mo but not a bad call by Shane that’s the exact thing you want to happen.  Colts need to execute better but they also need to call the game closer to what they did on the first drive and the drives since the second and third one.  

Just now, smittywerb said:

New safety please.  He’s whiffed twice on assignments and they’ve both led to touchdowns

Been saying all season long about the safety position 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Dear God not two posts ago did I say that I am not saying they need to run exclusively.  I said they need to pass some too but they need to use the run to open up the passing game.  After the first drive Shane went back to back drives with five passes to two runs.  That isn’t balance and it’s not going to work.  If you keep being effective running it’s going to open up the passing game for you which it did on the last drive for Mo who dropped it.  Bad play by Mo but not a bad call by Shane that’s the exact thing you want to happen.  Colts need to execute better but they also need to call the game closer to what they did on the first drive and the drives since the second and third one.  

Lots want to crown Shane already, and I admit he has done a lot more with this average to below average roster, but he has also made some bad decision to lean on Gardner.