Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Patriots post game reaction

GoColts8818

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They are making many more millions than they are paying

9 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Can you imagine being the owner of these teams having to write millions of dollars of checks for this? Don’t get much for the buck these days. Lol

“ NFL teams playing regular-season games overseas would be compensated for lost revenue by tapping into sponsorship and TV deals that would be sold for those individual contests, according to league officials.“

11 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Houston could win the division

Stroud looks like the best rookie QB, probably best rookie in general tbh. 

people might not like it, but he's probably gonna be the best overall QB in the AFC south for a while. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKB said:

people might not like it, but he's probably gonna be the best overall QB in the AFC south for a while. 

At least as a pure passer. Hopefully AR's running can make up for it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twfish said:

Probably gonna make a post about this but can Minshew really not see Pierce? So many times he was open for big plays or TD’s

this is why a have said the colts don’t need to draft a wr in the top 2 rounds. I think all their receivers would look a lot better with a good, let alone top qb.

1 minute ago, husker61 said:

this is why a have said the colts don’t need to draft a wr in the top 2 rounds. I think all their receivers would look a lot better with a good, let alone top qb.

Heck I think the best player on the team right now ( outside of DeFo) is josh downs.  The kid consistently has 3 yards separation.  His film so far is amazing.  His football IQ must be through the charts.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, AKB said:

He is already the best. And Houston is going to be a game out of first holding a win in Jacksonville already. They have a real path to win the division.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Solid84 said:

At least as a pure passer. Hopefully AR's running can make up for it.

Yeah. Stroud's got the experience and processing over AR now in addition to the mechanics and accuracy but AR genuinely scares me with how good he could be. This kid is going to teach many people religion, they'll find one god or another when he gets going...they already do.

AR may never be Stroud in terms of accuracy but with the other abilities (the arm, the legs, the endless ceiling), he'll go as high as his health and work ethic take him.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, kymd82222 said:

Pittman had a good game but Taylor didn't at all.  69 yards on 3 yards a carry.  Glad we somehow managed to get the win though.  

I didn’t say he had a great day.  I said he along with Pittman had the best days of any of the offensive weapons.

Pittman had a good game but Taylor didn't at all.  69 yards on 3 yards a carry.  Glad we somehow managed to get the win though.  

I’ll give them credit for sticking with the run. We had 28 passes to 26 rushes.

Keep in mind, BB is very good at scheming defenses to fluster opponents.

I'd tribute that to a very smart DC/HC selling out to prevent the run from beating them - they gambled that Gardner Minshew would not be able to beat them with his arm and they lost that bet because their QB was worse.

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

They are making many more millions than they are paying

They certainly are. I guess fans will pay almost any amount to watch crappy football entertainment. The Bears Vs Panthers Thursday was another one. My friend went to it and said what a waste of money. Lol

5 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

They certainly are. I guess fans will pay almost any amount to watch crappy football entertainment. The Bears Vs Panthers Thursday was another one. My friend went to it and said what a waste of money. Lol

I guess he isn't a bears fan

11 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

We didn't do a whole lot to deserve a win.

However,

We have now won more games than we did last season.

I'm ok with that.

If not for Houston's late heroics we would've been the only team in the AFC South to have won today.

11 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

We didn't do a whole lot to deserve a win.

However,

We have now won more games than we did last season.

I'm ok with that.

Yep won ugly.  Pats didn’t do anything to deserve to win either and IMO did more to lose than the Colts did.  As they say more games in the NFL are lost than won.

Just now, Lancer1 said:

If not for Houston's late heroics we would've been the only team in the AFC South to have won today.

The Texans have the best QB in the division right now.  They are going to be a power house for years to come.

38 minutes ago, kymd82222 said:

Tylor will break out. The patriots entire defensive game plan was designed to shutdown Taylor and force Minshew to win it with his arm.

1 hour ago, AwesomeAustin said:

How did you become a Colts fan in Germany?

Well,that is a long story I will tell you.

Once upon a time in a land far away.......

No,for real. I can't tell you why exactly.

My heart decided to be blue and white with a horseshoe on it. 

It was no decision by my head. Just grew into it while watching NFL.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

It sounded like Eisen was going to cry when they benched Mac Jones. Despicable announcing. 

He sounded despondent when Gay made his field goal.

8 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I would like to see Steichen put Sam in there for some plays just to throw some different wrinkled in there. Maybe it could help the run game a little.  Just a few plays to find the defense something else to be worried about.

No thanks...we saw how that went last year