Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week#7 Browns at Colts, October 22, 2023, 1:00PM

NFLfan

Browns @ Colts  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The Colts will score how many points in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • Over 30 points
  2. 2. The Colts will allow how many points to the Browns in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • More than 30 points
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Colts
    • Game ends in a tie
  4. 4. Bonus Question: For this game only, if you had to choose one style of offense, what would you prefer? (I purposely did not give a choice of "mix of pass and run".)

• Run-heavy offense
    • Pass heavy offense

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2023 at 05:15 PM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• IMO, he is the best WR in the league so I seen this coming. Question is, do you have the QB to get him the ball. With this guy , you did. I am still not high on McCarthy at all. If he pans out, I will eat crow. If he can't at least look better than average with Jefferson, then you know there is a problem. 
    • I think Ballard sincerely believes in everything he said about how players get dragged during the draft process. Like you said, he did it last year, mostly in defense of a player the Colts didn't even have a chance to draft.    But I also think he saw strategic value in publicly defending AD Mitchell on draft night. There's really no downside to sticking up for your players in front of the media, especially when we're talking about a prospect who is obviously upset with how things went in the draft, and who plays a diva-friendly position. We all know there were questions about AD; we heard the rumors and read the articles. Ballard's comments changed the narrative surrounding AD with a 60 second sound bite. And now it's on AD to prove Ballard right.
    • In a nutshell, AR sounded upbeat about the season and is looking forward to he and Taylor playing together. Give it a few hours and there will be a link to it, I am sure. The McAfee show will also be on Youtube hours later, someone always posts it once the show is over. 
    • I was at BDubs for lunch and they had it on there but no sound and no captions.  Hoping somebody will be able to find a clip of the segment a little later and be able to post it here so I can check it out.  Like to hear the confidence!
    • Even if Mitchell doesn't pan out, I don't find anything wrong with Ballard saying what he said.  He said the exact same thing last year regarding CJ Stroud and his S2 (I believe?) testing.  His point was just that people with these "anonymous sources" put out so much information with the explicit aim to tear these draft prospects down in teams' and the public's eyes.  It wasn't just an AD rant.  It's an overall, generally speaking rant.
  • Members