Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#6 Colts @ Jaguars, Oct. 15, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jags  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Zach Moss had 195 yards and 2 TDs in the last game. How many yards rushing and catching will Moss have in this game?

• Less than 75 yards
    • 75 to 150 yards
    • More than 150 yards
  2. 2. Gardner Minshew will have how many TDs (passing, rushing, and possibly catching) in this game?

3. 3. After this game, which team will lead the AFC South?

• The Colts
    • The Jaguars
    • The two teams will have the same record.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2023 at 05:10 PM

I liked Steichen so far but RUN THE BALL

Expensive and supposedly good backs, O-line and a questionable QB whos not playing well and we keep throwing on 1st down??

D is going to have to perform some miracles if we don't want to get humiliated because this offense isn't scoring many points...

Hope I'm wrong

7 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Titans were also rated pretty high.  Have to wear the D down with our running.  That's who we are.

they didnt have Tart though, who is their main interior guy next to Simmons, it would be like us not having Grove

1 minute ago, Frenchy789 said:

I liked Steichen so far but RUN THE BALL

Expensive and supposedly good backs, O-line and a questionable QB whos not playing well and we keep throwing on 1st down??

D is going to have to perform some miracles if we don't want to get humiliated because this offense isn't scoring many points...

Hope I'm wrong

The Jags are stacking the box. They are begging the Colts to pass it long. Minshew can't do it. Aka the 2022 Colts offense.

5 minutes ago, AKB said:

even if we move on from Minshew probably won't be this game right

We’re not moving on from him for a while.  If he loses 3 or 4 in a row & AR isn’t coming back, we go to Sam and let him finish the tank for Young Marv.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i thought our corners were gonna get cooked, so far its been linebackers and underneath

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts have to do some soul searching and find some dawgs that are not so mentally fragile.

Zaire, Cross, Speed.

Bench Leonard, replace Johnson II

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKB said:

they didnt have Tart though, who is their main interior guy next to Simmons, it would be like us not having Grove

Understood, but this team lives and dies by the run.  I only started watching at the end of the 1st, but we should still

keep it on the ground.  Pound that D with both backs relentlessly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Understood, but this team lives and dies by the run.  I only started watching at the end of the 1st, but we should still

keep it on the ground.  Pound that D with both backs relentlessly.

i agree.

Just now, DiogoSales said:

Zaire will have 600 tackles playing on Leonard side, he's just slow right now.

Leonard should only be in on very obvious run plays, and even then id rather have stuard

• Like 2