Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

you some deep delusions about matt ryan .   lost the ball twenty times averaged 13 points a game but your convinced he would take the colts to the playoffs with this horrible line .   two things can be true at once all three QBs on the roster just stink

You would seriously quit on a QB that was 3-3-1. Wow.

• Like 1

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

9 sacks. Oh my. There is something seriously wrong with this Oline. Wow...just wow.

IDK..

Didn't we hear...

• He is mobile... so he won't get sacked...
  • He's fast/smart, and will throw it away

Most coaches would have rolled him up a lot. But nope... 

Special Sauce!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Not with this Oline. We can’t get ANYTHING going. 

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady would have been DESTROYED behind this Oline. % Brady may still have been married if he came here to play instead of Tampa - he would’ve been injured for the season by the 3rd game. 

This OL is so bad I would be surprised if ANY QB would willingly play behind it. I think the Colts should select a reserve OLineman and play them at QB. Maybe Prior?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

IDK..

Didn't we hear...

Special Sauce!!

The Special Sauce had too much Sriracha sauce and gave Sam E diarrhea 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You would seriously quit on a QB that was 3-3-1. Wow.

yes i would the record means nothing when the eye test tells you the team is horrible .   you wanna watch this team go 8-8-1 watching matt ryan get killed and turn the ball over . then we are in the same spot next year because so many teams need a QB and are willing to dump 3 or 4 1st rounders to move up in the draft .   so what is your solution in the offseason if the colts stuck with matt ? run it back and watch matt decline faster next year ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Ballard paying Nelson and Leonard when they had chronic issues has to be one of the biggest bonuses he has made. He paid both while they were injured.

Ballard should be gone too at the end of the season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Cowherd once said your team shouldn’t struggle on the side of the ball your head coach specializes in. 

This offense looks vanilla and unable to adapt. Not once have we manipulated the pocket by calling rollouts to help prevent pressure and give the QB a chance. It seems we just keep trying the same thing hoping that we don’t have the same results.

its insanity and frustrating

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Eberflus is not in charge of that offense.

No, he was just smart enough to hire the dude who is. 

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go back to watching your offensive scheming genius head coach see if 3 points is all we’ll be turning in this week in the new “worst game I’ve ever seen”. 

• Like 1

Just now, John Waylon said:

No, he was just smart enough to hire the dude who is. 

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go back to watching your offensive scheming genius head coach see if 3 points is all we’ll be turning in this week in the new “worst game I’ve ever seen”. 

Spoiler: nope. It’s 3. 

Just got back home from a great bike ride on this beautiful Sunday after noon here in western PA. Just in time to see Granson flip a ball and get returned for 6. Is that how it has gone all day?? I know Sam is new at starting, but when we got the ball back I could tell every play we were going to run. And if I saw it I'm sure the pats d knew what was coming also. Campbell should of had that 4th down pass though. You got to help your young qb out, you have to CATCH THE BALL!!!! I'll watch the game later at some time.

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Not with this Oline. We can’t get ANYTHING going. 

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady would have been DESTROYED behind this Oline. % Brady may still have been married if he came here to play instead of Tampa - he would’ve been injured for the season by the 3rd game. 

Bears O Line is just as bad as ours but they’ve scored 30 plus points the last 3 weeks vs good comp.  We can’t even reach 20 vs bottom feeders. Fields would’ve given us a mobility that if used correctly could’ve negated our poor pass blocking.  Then again, with Frank calling the plays, we probably wouldn’t of utilized him correctly…

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

yes i would the record means nothing when the eye test tells you the team is horrible .   you wanna watch this team go 8-8-1 watching matt ryan get killed and turn the ball over . then we are in the same spot next year because so many teams need a QB and are willing to dump 3 or 4 1st rounders to move up in the draft .   so what is your solution in the offseason if the colts stuck with matt ? run it back and watch matt decline faster next year ? 

No I would have let this season play out and you don't know we go 8-8-1. Even then we would have picked around 20th, we could always trade down to get a QB we like. At least this season would not be a dumpster fire. I think 9-7-1 would get us in the playoffs, we will never find out now.

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

IDK..

Didn't we hear...

Special Sauce!!

Repeat after me.... He has the sauce! Sam HAS the sauce! Ballard is a TOP gm and Frank is a good coach! Say it enough times and it MIGHT come true!!!!!

• Like 1

And another opportunity for the Colts ownership, management, coaches and players to show what they have built is mercifully over. A big thanks to all Colts players and coaches for demonstrating how not to play the game of football. Finally, something at which you are good.