Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

16 minutes ago, a06cc said:

The 3rd Preseason game told me all I needed to know about this team. 

I know for a fact Reich would instantly get a job if fired. He was very important to the Eagles SB run. You look at the team after he left vs looking at KC after Ballard departed. 

Frank wasn’t even on the radar for a head coaching job until McDaniels backed out on us.  Sure he’ll get a job on a staff but no team looking to be a serious contender will bring him in as HC.  

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Frank wasn’t even on the radar for a head coaching job until McDaniels backed out on us.  Sure he’ll get a job on a staff but no serious contender will bring him in as HC.  

As if it means anything…many bad coaches are recycled through the nfl year after year 

I love it that we signed, a players name who I cannot say, to a bazillion dollars. It's mere presence sure brings an attitude to this Oline. Oh and , a player who I cannot name, sure makes up for  deficiencies at LT lol. This game proves one thing. A total rebuild on O. The D looks to be coming a long.

2 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

What are you talking about? What is Sam supppose to do? 

I'm talking how he looked in preseason against 4th stringers that had some talking like he was the next coming of a "special" type of qb. What was Matt supposed to do either?  The o-line stinks. This is a Ballard and Reich issue!!! This Pat team ain't fielding the 85 Bears defense. As a matter of fact this version of the Pats isn't even good!

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Frank wasn’t even on the radar for a head coaching job until McDaniels backed out on us.  Sure he’ll get a job on a staff but no serious contender will bring him in as HC.  

I think some team will give another try at HC.  Don’t think he’ll succeed though.

26 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

He is not seeing Ghosts. Those are real defensive players coming in as soon as he drops back to pass.

Sometimes. And those times are affecting him even when he has a clean pocket and time to hang and make throws.  I’m not throwing Sam under the bus. But he’s not innocent in our offensive struggles.