Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Good for them. They’ll get embarrassed against the Bengals again or the Bills. They’re not a Super Bowl team either. 

doesnt matter it must feel good to dominate your division for the last couple years sweeping the colts and making the playoffs .   i wish we could be half as successful as the titans they are a winning team and dominate us every time

Just now, coming on strong said:

doesnt matter it must feel good to dominate your division for the last couple years sweeping the colts and making the playoffs .   i wish we could be half as successful as the titans they are a winning team and dominate us every time

I’ve got family in Tennessee. They feel more like we have. They don’t like Tannehill and feel that Henry’s better years were wasted. 

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

That will do it. I have never seen a team like Titans who just keep winning with lucky plays like that. 

Oline was not as bad as it has been hur still not good. Ryan is so washed up. He needs to retire into the sunset.

Last week, everyone loved Ryan. This is why I can't stand a lot of people here. They ride his nuts when he does well, but the second something isn't going right "HURRRR RETIRE RYAN NO GOOD LULS".

Cannot stand that %.