Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yes, but they get a huge bump in evaluating the total score of their roster.  They arguably have the 3 best players at their respective positions. Donald, Ramsey and Kupp.

Dude, stop.

Look the total roster. Stacked. 

Obviously you know the roster. 

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Lawrence was near worst in QBR all 2021.

Now top 10 with a new coach.... The coach actually that called plays in Philly. 

lawrence was a rookie last year of course he is gonna get better his second year .  i think your putting to much into coaching  players win games .   look at josh mcdaniels without brady or adam gase without manning .   bill billichick looks average without brady now  .   we need talent players are losing one on one battles nonstop  all year

• Like 1

You know, having come from the Falcons, I acknowledge that Ryan has looked horrible so far this year. However, I was told that this team had an elite run game and OL as well as a top 10 defense. I honestly wasn't expecting the QB to make the run game and defense non-existent, but that appears to be what has happened. That makes absolutely no sense to me, but it is what it is. I feel bad for everyone, all around.

Just now, coming on strong said:

lawrence was a rookie last year of course he is gonna get better his second year .  i think your putting to much into coaching  players win games .   look at josh mcdaniels without brady or adam gase without manning .   bill billichick looks average without brady now  .   we need talent players are losing one on one battles nonstop  all year

as true as it is that Ballard hasn’t replaced the right guys, Frank needs to go. 

I'll try to be a bit positive.

The OL is doing a bit better at pass blocking this week. They just are abysmal at run blocking now...

Our TEs are doing well receiving. They just suck at run blocking now without Doyle.

Our CBs are doing pretty well. Because the Titans don't need to do anything else besides run the ball and dumping the ball short

Matt Ryan gets a chance to come back again lmaoo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

Colts lucky to be down 14 any good team would've buried them already lol.

Not really, no one team in the NFL executes flawless for 60 minutes. Other than a dropped Henry pass and bad time management that cost them 7 points, the Titans haven’t turned it over and played like a Top 10 team, IMO.

• Like 1

And to add insult to injury, the teams we are losing to are just plain not good. Texans will be 0-3 after today, and we are so bad as fans that a mod said after our first game "who says the Texans are bad"? Well I did then and I do now. And the Titans are average at best. May as well start Foles or Ehlinger, can't be worse than this.

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

The fact you can’t blame everyone is laughable.

It's pretty clear...

All the excuses... Pick one...

Wentz is bad... (he's gone now)

We need to hit layups and will win (welp we're like #1 in RB pass targets)... lol

It's OL.... Our OL is grading better this year despite Pinter. 

It's our WRs... well Dulin and Campbell are performing when actually get targets, instead of forcing early reads to Pitt

It's our TEs... Well Mo catches balls when get calls. Woods looking good when targeted. Frank's crush (Granson) gets most targets.

It's everyone, but not Frank, right! lol

Why does team play better after they abandon his scheme/script? lol

2 minutes ago, RobertAP said:

You know, having come from the Falcons, I acknowledge that Ryan has looked horrible so far this year. However, I was told that this team had an elite run game and OL as well as a top 10 defense. I honestly wasn't expecting the QB to make the run game and defense non-existent, but that appears to be what has happened. That makes absolutely no sense to me, but it is what it is. I feel bad for everyone, all around.

the media has crowned ballard as a top gm  and his teams are overrated .     all his players he signed to big contracts are playing bad every single one .    nelson smith kelly moore buckner  yannick .   show me how many guys this year so far are playing elite ?   the team looks average .   i dont know what people here see this looks like a 6 win team but i am told this team is very talented and its all franks fault .  i doubt even if peterson was coaching this team is a playoff team

2 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

And yet, he'd be #4 on the Bengals, #3 on the Rams...but, at least we got an expensive guard and Will backer

Jamarr is a top 5 receiver in the league...

Higgins and Pitt are on the same level

Kupp is a top 3 receiver in the league

Allen Robinson is absolutely not better than Pittman

What a horrible argument 

"Justin Herbert would be #2 on the Bills and Chiefs"

Just now, EastStreet said:

It's pretty clear...

All the excuses... Pick one...

Wentz is bad... (he's gone now)

We need to hit layups and will win (welp we're like #1 in RB pass targets)... lol

It's OL.... Our OL is grading better this year despite Pinter. 

It's our WRs... well Dulin and Campbell are performing when actually get targets, instead of forcing early reads to Pitt

It's our TEs... Well Mo catches balls when get calls. Woods looking good when targeted. Frank's crush (Granson) gets most targets.

It's everyone, but not Frank, right! lol

Why does team play better after they abandon his scheme/script? lol

Lost all credibility when you said the OL really isn’t that bad lolololol. Defense has played atrociously, OL has played atrociously.

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

he is a number 1 on this team  but he is not elite  yet

Yep, Pittman is a #1 on the Colts only. He's a classic #2 since he doesn't have elite speed. We have no reliable WR with elite speed, and everyone saw that before the season except Ballard.