Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

13 minutes ago, w87r said:

No the other time wasn't Dayo. Is was the guy from Vikings, similar names. Even local announcers said he made a mistake confusing them.

Odenigbo? 

How is Oden doing? I was a big fan of his. Very smart. Northwestern alum

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Odenigbo? 

How is Oden doing? I was a big fan of his. Very smart. Northwestern alum

Yeah him

He over pursued on a run play and gave up the backside run for quite a bit.

Heard he has been pretty good in camp though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

the WR's are struggling. That isn't a good sign.

I know this is just based on watching one quarter of preseason ball but I do feel that this offense is going to go as far as Taylor takes them for the most part. Ryan most likely is going to play ala Rivers two years ago which isn't bad at all, but it isn't going to be insanely better than Wentz last year either, probably just more consistent.

Reich and Ballard better hope the young receivers step up this season by the way they were talking so highly about them. If not, that's another notch against them.

Kind of like the young De's showed up last year? I am on record as saying this team could go far based on all the additions. However, I have said on this forum and before this game that the biggest thing to watch is the  receiver/TE core. This team will go as far as that group because I think they r kind of solid every where else. After watching the 2 quarters of this game, I am like kind of taken aback. I know it is pre season but man Ryan was looking long. U could tell with his eyes and him pumping the ball. He had to settle for the check down. Screams of receivers  not getting open. Got news for u. Ty wont solve that problem. They have to go with it. The Oline does not look overly impressive.

1 minute ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I know one thing.  Everyone always mentioned how dangerous the combination of Taylor and Hines in the backfield will be, but I think a combination of Lindsey and Hines would also be pretty dangerous

Taylor is just such an other worldly player and makes the O that much more productive