Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

The OL struggling now that it's mostly backups (I hope) isn't something I'm super concerned with, unless our starters all get hurt, but most of the backup guys are young and will get better through the season if they do have to get called up for injuries. Plus, the Bills seem to be blitzing and not really playing a vanilla D, which is standard in preseason.

Just now, PRnum1 said:

On 3rd and 10 why throw a 3 yard pass ?

More than that I’d like to know why Ryan threw to Pittman at the LOS on either a 3rd or 4th down earlier in the day. Even if he had been able to make the catch a defender was right on him and he was going right down. 

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Both these teams are not looking hot on offense. It’s just been a defensive show. 

You can tell football season is back with all the over reactions on Twitter about a preseason game.

If they had their 1st team on EITHER side this would be exciting. However...the way their back ups moved vs the d was sad

Td williams

4 minutes ago, colts89 said:

The OL struggling now that it's mostly backups (I hope) isn't something I'm super concerned with, unless our starters all get hurt, but most of the backup guys are young and will get better through the season if they do have to get called up for injuries. Plus, the Bills seem to be blitzing and not really playing a vanilla D, which is standard in preseason.

Hmmm I haven't seen too many blitzes