Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET


NFLfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Welcome all to what should be another exciting football season! :excited:

 

The Colts travel to Western NY to open the preseason against the Bills in a game that may be shown on the NFL Network for those outside of the local area.

 

Colts fans are excited to see what the Matt Ryan era will bring. Matt and some other starters are expected to play one quarter in this game. According to Bills head coach Sean McDermott, starting QB Josh Allen will sit this one out. 

 

What are your thoughts on the game? Who are you eager to see play? I know, it's an exhibition game but it is more football than we have had in six months. No injuries! Enjoy it! :colts:

 

 

waiting-game-football-season.gif

 

The waiting is almost over. :Wooo:

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Albany Ed said:

Here in Albany, NY the game is on Fox 23.  I'm interested in seeing how Matty Ice works with the young receivers.  

 

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the game.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was there for that game. Thought at the time it was going to be a great night…..  

Insult to injury I flew to Baltimore from Baton Rouge LA for that one

 

Joseph

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Who looks good in camp? Is Alec Pierce expected to play? I would like to see him.

 

I want to see

Jonathan Taylor Nfl GIF by The Undroppables

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, cjrichard said:

Was there for that game. Thought at the time it was going to be a great night…..  

Insult to injury I flew to Baltimore from Baton Rouge LA for that one

 

Joseph

 

 

Did the Colts lose that one? Look on the bright side. You got to see greatness from a player that you can be cheering on for many years. 

 

(I changed the gif.)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wooohooo football season is finally here, even if it is pre-season.  LOL.  Hoping the game will be on the NFL network here. Was set to watch chiefs at bears and they switched over to a program about Favre. 

 

Anyway. hoping for a good game and no injuries. GOOOOO Colts !!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Wooohooo football season is finally here, even if it is pre-season.  LOL.  Hoping the game will be on the NFL network here. Was set to watch chiefs at bears and they switched over to a program about Favre. 

 

Anyway. hoping for a good game and no injuries. GOOOOO Colts !!

Colts game is on nfl network.  I noticed that too. That game is on now. But it’s also on my fox channel here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

is the game not going to be on the nfl network??

I'm watching on Sling and it's airing on NFL Network, so I'm assuming that'll be pretty universal and not regional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I'm watching on Sling and it's airing on NFL Network, so I'm assuming that'll be pretty universal and not regional.

Not on NFL Network for me. Not even an option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...