Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

Welcome all to what should be another exciting football season! :excited:

The Colts travel to Western NY to open the preseason against the Bills in a game that may be shown on the NFL Network for those outside of the local area.

Colts fans are excited to see what the Matt Ryan era will bring. Matt and some other starters are expected to play one quarter in this game. According to Bills head coach Sean McDermott, starting QB Josh Allen will sit this one out. 

What are your thoughts on the game? Who are you eager to see play? I know, it's an exhibition game but it is more football than we have had in six months. No injuries! Enjoy it! :colts:

waiting-game-football-season.gif

The waiting is almost over. :Wooo:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Was there for that game. Thought at the time it was going to be a great night…..  

Insult to injury I flew to Baltimore from Baton Rouge LA for that one

Joseph

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Who looks good in camp? Is Alec Pierce expected to play? I would like to see him.

I want to see

Jonathan Taylor Nfl GIF by The Undroppables

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, cjrichard said:

Was there for that game. Thought at the time it was going to be a great night…..  

Insult to injury I flew to Baltimore from Baton Rouge LA for that one

Joseph

Did the Colts lose that one? Look on the bright side. You got to see greatness from a player that you can be cheering on for many years. 

(I changed the gif.)

Wooohooo football season is finally here, even if it is pre-season.  LOL.  Hoping the game will be on the NFL network here. Was set to watch chiefs at bears and they switched over to a program about Favre. 

Anyway. hoping for a good game and no injuries. GOOOOO Colts !!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Wooohooo football season is finally here, even if it is pre-season.  LOL.  Hoping the game will be on the NFL network here. Was set to watch chiefs at bears and they switched over to a program about Favre. 

Anyway. hoping for a good game and no injuries. GOOOOO Colts !!

Colts game is on nfl network.  I noticed that too. That game is on now. But it’s also on my fox channel here.