Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, PRnum1 said:

Frank is going to have to earn his paycheck and fix this offense

Right now I don’t see how we are going to deal at LT.  Pryor has his hands full.

RAimann just as advertised.  Does fine with wide rushes, on skates on the bull rush.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aceman16 said:

Not a fan having starters go in the 3rd game. Imo there is no real time to recuperate any minor injuries

It gives them two weeks. I'd rather risk it & get them a half of playing time. Tired of starting the season so poorly.

I hope WR isn’t this year’s version of DE from last year. Over reliance on youth and not enough veteran talent brought in. No evidence to merit that confidence from Ballard…just potential. Ended up costing us at DE last year. Ballard corrected his approach to DE a year later after finally seeing his error. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

B.B. with a sack

Pierce did fine, Pittman is fine. Campbell lacking spurts,didnt see Dulin much.   Granson looked real good and Ogletree did fine.

Yeah I was about to post Banogu on thd sack, but ths announcers said O dang Bo. So held off but that is what I saw as well.

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

If Campbell doesnt get his separation back and Coutee's injury lingers we may see Hines a LOT more in the slot.

Better than the back field.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, w87r said:

Some great participation in the thread today.

Definitely a lot to work on.

Yeah I can’t participate in a real game.  Pretty focused and a terrible texter/iPad typist.

Raimann looks good on the running downs.   I’ve watched him almost every play.  
he’s not ready in pass pro.  If he can gain some weight I think he might be a legit NFL starter in a year or two and maybe more.

id bet he could play a reasonably competent RT already.  Of course we don’t need one of those.

• Like 1

Nice cut by Raimann. Didn’t Telegraph it and spilled his man

BR knocked back on a bull stunt

solid on the TD in pass pro as part of a double .

we really need this kid to work out.  Maybe this year, cause I’d be very surprised if Pryor holds up.  He has been rough in camp and was on skates today.  He may get better but he’s a vet. 
I think he’s out of his league at Lt.

I hope not.  Does anyone know if there are any unsigned vets out there?