Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2022 -- Make your Picks here. Big Board and Full Draft Order included on 1st Page

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@RollerColt  I wanted to say

You Lucky, Ba_ _ _ _d

I mean, Ballard  :lol:

Lmao, give me a Bengals team that’s only missing some pieces vs. a Colts team that’s in seriously you know what if they get this year wrong. I love my Colts all day every day but I don’t envy Ballard right now.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Lmao, give me a Bengals team that’s only missing some pieces vs. a Colts team that’s in seriously you know what if they get this year wrong. I love my Colts all day every day but I don’t envy Ballard right now.

Get Bengals players some mouth "shut" pieces, before they play next time in playoffs. 

That may be the missing pieces, easy one at that. 

20 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Get Bengals players some mouth "shut" pieces, before they play next time in playoffs. 

That may be the missing pieces, easy one at that. 

Agreed x100. Also I need to duct tape the Cincy mayors mouth shut as well apparently… 

On 3/11/2023 at 10:55 PM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Would you take the Washington Commanders or any other team you've in mind from the list of unassigned? 

We can check who are all interested in taking additional teams and assign all the teams to GMs. 

I did not see this. If no one claims the Giants, I can take them. I have them in the DN draft. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

I skipped the last few but I’m down this year

Following teams are available :

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Miami Dolphins 

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns 

LA Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Would you like to choose one of them? You'd be included in the randomized draw for Colts GM as well. 

4 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Following teams are available :

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Miami Dolphins 

LA Chargers 

Baltimore Ravens 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

NY Giants 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns 

LA Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Would you like to choose one of them? You'd be included in the randomized draw for Colts GM as well. 

I’ll take the Giants

• Thanks 1

I'll take San Fran 49ers as my second team. If a new GM comes up later and there are no teams available, I'll have them assigned to the Niners. 49ers have got 3 picks in first two days, starting at pick #99, and then they've a LOTTA day 3 picks. 

Only remaining Teams that need to be assigned yet are :

Miami Dolphins

Baltimore Ravens 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns 

Anyone wants to grab them as your second team? 

Cowboys and Browns have a good number of picks, while Browns don't have a first round pick. 

Dolphins (4) and Ravens (5) seem to have the fewest number of picks .

On 3/12/2023 at 2:02 PM, RollerColt said:

It is too simplistic to blame all of Ballard’s and Colts issues on the QB position though, IMO.

He is a big reason too as to why the Colts are where they are.

2 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I'll take San Fran 49ers as my second team. If a new GM comes up later and there are no teams available, I'll have them assigned to the Niners. 49ers have got 3 picks in first two days, starting at pick #99, and then they've a LOTTA day 3 picks. 

Only remaining Teams that need to be assigned yet are :

Miami Dolphins

Baltimore Ravens 

Dallas Cowboys 

Cleveland Browns 

Anyone wants to grab them as your second team? 

Cowboys and Browns have a good number of picks, while Browns don't have a first round pick. 

Dolphins (4) and Ravens (5) seem to have the fewest number of picks .

I can take the Cowboys as my second team 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It is too simplistic to blame all of Ballard’s and Colts issues on the QB position though, IMO.

Absolutely. That's my point. It's not just the QB position, it's major questions around some of our most important positions. The team as a whole if you will. 

On 3/6/2023 at 10:45 PM, NFLfan said:

We need some people to volunteer as commissioners. @csmopar, @chad72.  Any others??

Anyone have a fair way to award the Colts to a GM?

Can we get fans of other teams to draft for their teams? @Lurk McGurk, @VikingsFanInChennai, @RollerColt

Last year, we had a Raiders fan @LV-FrontRow 

@CR91, @DAB68 @danlhart87 @coltsfanej, @Clem-Dog, @stitches @SaturdayAllDay  Do you all wish to play this year? 

Has anyone seen @WarGhost21?

Hey, sorry to have been absent from the forum for a while! I’ve been caught up with work, graduation, and my writing so I won’t have time to participate this year, but I’ll happily follow along and can’t wait to see what people come up with! Thanks for thinking of me for this though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Hey, sorry to have been absent from the forum for a while! I’ve been caught up with work, graduation, and my writing so I won’t have time to participate this year, but I’ll happily follow along and can’t wait to see what people come up with! Thanks for thinking of me for this though!

Glad to hear you are okay. When people go missing for a while, it worries me. 

Good luck with your studies. I remember my graduate school days. I did not have much of a life 

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2023 at 12:12 PM, NFLfan said:

So... Who are some of the best players in this coming draft by position? Does anyone have a link to one publication ranking players by position? If so, please share. Thank you! :thanks:

Drafttek will do players by position.  Although their site is becoming the living definition of the proposal made in Ready Player One:  "We can utilize up to 86% of the visual area for ads without inducing seizures."

https://www.drafttek.com/2023-NFL-Draft-Big-Board/Top-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2023-Page-1.asp

Tankathon will do players by position, but it's like only for the top 100 players:

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/big_board

And NFL Draft Buzz does it too

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/positions/ALL/1/2023

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mike06181 said:

I am 3 picks away from 2nd rd pick.

my short list is

Torrence og

mauch ot

hyatt wr

I think you can create a separate thread, asking Colts fans to comment or recommend. That way you would reach all the fans in the forum, the updates here would be seen only  by very few here who either look to visit or have notification on for this thread. You would get wider audience, and useful comments, create a new thread in NFL Draft and scouting section. 

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I think you can create a separate thread, asking Colts fans to comment or recommend. That way you would reach all the fans in the forum, the updates here would be seen only  by very few here who either look to visit or have notification on for this thread. You would get wider audience, and useful comments, create a new thread in NFL Draft and scouting section. 

I picked torrance

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 8:33 AM, chad72 said:

I don’t think Ballard thinks the problems are just related to the QB position. He verbally took responsibility for the issues.  

Just saying. :dunno:

On 3/30/2023 at 6:32 PM, chad72 said:

@VikingsFanInChennai what’s the latest tally with GMs?

Do we do Round 1 next week?

we should start sometime next week and see how far we can do. 

@NFLfan and I are participating in Vikings forum mock draft. Round 1 is complete. I believe Colts selected Levis. Stroud, Young and Anderson went top 3, Richardson went to Commanders at 8 via trade with Falcons. Bears moved up to 5 for Carter. I drafted Michael Meyer for Cowboys and Darnell Wright for Chiefs. Colts will be on clock in Round 2 tomorrow. it's fun.

As for Gavin's mock draft, I will update the GM list today, few teams may need GM. 

Have we decided on who will be the commissioners? We have got to set dates and start. 

• Thanks 1

All, 

Can you check if your teams are listed correctly? Reply only if you see something needs to be corrected. 

Here's the List of GMs and their teams so far :

@RNGDShobby Denver Broncos 

@RNGDShobby NY Jets  

@Archer New England Patriots 

@Archer Jacksonville Jaguars 

@John Hammonds Green Bay Packers 

@John Hammonds Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

@SaturdayAllDay New Orleans Saints 

@coltsfanej Houston Texans  

@csmopar Chicago Bears 

@RollerColt Cincinnati Bengals 

@ColtsGermany Carolina Panthers 

@CR91 Las Vegas Raiders 

@stitches Pittsburgh Steelers 

@chad72 Kansas City Chiefs 

@Jared Cisneros Buffalo Bills 

@runthepost Philadelphia Eagles 

@El Potro Atlanta Falcons 

@El Potro  Dallas Cowboys 

@danlhart87 Arizona Cardinals

@VikingsFanInChennai Seattle Seahawks

@VikingsFanInChennai San Francisco 49ers 

@Mike06181 Detroit Lions 

@Mike06181 LA Rams 

@TomDiggs  Washington Commanders

@crazycolt1  Tennessee Titans 

@PureLuck  Minnesota Vikings

@Defjamz26  NY Giants 

@NFLfan  LA Chargers 

List of unassigned teams :

Miami Dolphins 

Baltimore Ravens 

Cleveland Browns

Indianapolis Colts GM will be selected by a randomized selection website / app someone suggested earlier. 

I checked some website named wheel of names dot com (without spaces), and it seems to work fine but I'm not sure the random selection spin of wheels or some method can be broadcasted or recorded for everyone to see later. 

Anyone has better idea? 

• Like 4

@chad72

I see that @El Potro had asked earlier for Cowboys to be his second team.

Would you pick perhaps 2 of the remaining 3 unpicked teams (Dolphins, Ravens, Browns) and leave one as second team for @NFLfan

We can finalize the teams and GMs quickly today morning, and move on to choosing Colts GM for this year draft. 

24 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@chad72

Would you pick perhaps 2 of the remaining 3 unpicked teams (Dolphins, Ravens, Browns) and leave one as second team for @NFLfan

We can finalize the teams and GMs quickly today morning, and move on to choosing Colts GM for this year draft. 

I cannot take on a second team. Maybe someone can take a 3rd team. I think @Archer was open to taking a 3rd team. 

29 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I cannot take on a second team. Maybe someone can take a 3rd team. I think @Archer was open to taking a 3rd team. 

@Archer are you interested in picking one of the remaining unpicked teams?

@csmopar  can you describe your suggestion for picking Colts GM using randomizer?

Is that something you would use a website to feed the names and get the winning selection? Is it possible to record that event? 

One way I can think of is to have a screen recording app run and record in background while the randomizer website / app picks the Colts GM. 

8 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@Archer are you interested in picking one of the remaining unpicked teams?

@csmopar  can you describe your suggestion for picking Colts GM using randomizer?

Is that something you would use a website to feed the names and get the winning selection? Is it possible to record that event? 

One way I can think of is to have a screen recording app run and record in background while the randomizer website / app picks the Colts GM. 

No idea about recording it, but yes it’s a randomizer app

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

All, 

Can you check if your teams are listed correctly? Reply only if you see something needs to be corrected. 

Here's the List of GMs and their teams so far :

@RNGDShobby Denver Broncos 

@RNGDShobby NY Jets  

@Archer New England Patriots 

@Archer Jacksonville Jaguars 

@John Hammonds Green Bay Packers 

@John Hammonds Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

@SaturdayAllDay New Orleans Saints 

@coltsfanej Houston Texans  

@csmopar Chicago Bears 

@RollerColt Cincinnati Bengals 

@ColtsGermany Carolina Panthers 

@CR91 Las Vegas Raiders 

@stitches Pittsburgh Steelers 

@chad72 Kansas City Chiefs 

@Jared Cisneros Buffalo Bills 

@runthepost Philadelphia Eagles 

@El Potro Atlanta Falcons 

@El Potro  Dallas Cowboys 

@danlhart87 Arizona Cardinals

@VikingsFanInChennai Seattle Seahawks

@VikingsFanInChennai San Francisco 49ers 

@Mike06181 Detroit Lions 

@Mike06181 LA Rams 

@TomDiggs  Washington Commanders

@crazycolt1  Tennessee Titans 

@PureLuck  Minnesota Vikings

@Defjamz26  NY Giants 

@NFLfan  LA Chargers 

List of unassigned teams :

Miami Dolphins 

Baltimore Ravens 

Cleveland Browns

Indianapolis Colts GM will be selected by a randomized selection website / app someone suggested earlier. 

I checked some website named wheel of names dot com (without spaces), and it seems to work fine but I'm not sure the random selection spin of wheels or some method can be broadcasted or recorded for everyone to see later. 

Anyone has better idea? 

Toss me Miami if you want

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@chad72

Chad can draft for the Cowboys and I can take over for the Dolphins since they're left over if that makes things easier.  

31 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

What unassigned teams are left? Ravens and Browns?

isn’t there a user on here who’s a Ravens fan? Maybe he would be interested.

if not maybe we just do the consensus vote on the pick like years past.

I think enough suitors are available... 

@chad72 asked for Cowboys and @El Potro would like to take Dolphins.

I'll assign Cleveland Browns to @csmopar

@Defjamz26 would you like to take Baltimore Ravens as additional team? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

What unassigned teams are left? Ravens and Browns?

isn’t there a user on here who’s a Ravens fan? Maybe he would be interested.

if not maybe we just do the consensus vote on the pick like years past.

We've reached out to Ravens fan, and I think we didn't get a reply. We'll need to assign teams among ourselves at this point and get to next step.